The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you prefer a option to change between old / new Blackwood?

Yes
No
I don't care, it's not rellevant to my interests
Blackwood new and blackwood old
Hey there!
I know there has been topics about this subject before, but my suggestion is a little different :

I would like to see an option to use either old blackwood, or new one.
For me this would mean a lot, since I loved old blackwood more, due to the funky chicane

What you think?
I would rather stay with the new one, now that i know the chicane line, and because it prettier (i think)
Although I did like the old one aswell I think that the new one's better and it would feel awkward driving the same track but it looks different... It would kill the mood of going to the race track kind of feeling. You'd have twice the same track yet it looks different? A messed up copy?

Actually, now that I think of it again it would be ok. But only like this, Blackwood GP '05 and Blackwood GP '08. As in it was made different times. Lol. Sorry bout contradicting myself.

xD
Also, which old one? I think that the BL we have now is version 3 or 4.
Bring back the tree!
Attached images
Picture 2.png
#6 - BIzO
I voted Yes, Why don't we have Blackwood GP 2005 and a Blackwood GP 2007 ?

I love the new and the old blackwood
old
well no, because that would be like jumping back and forth in time...
The old one was brilliant. Going down the back straight with the large wall on the left a lot larger and closer to the track. Loads better than what it is now.
I mean the ooooold one, back in the oldest demo of S1
Quote from The Very End :I mean the ooooold one, back in the oldest demo of S1

O_O Then if the graphics and textures are redone sure :P
Hehe, they can use the new textures, but same path of the road and chicane Should not be that difficoult.
I vote yes
I love old Blackwood!
i want them both in LFS!!!1
I think the new blackwood chicane is more nifty but i want the new curbs plus the tree
Old Blackwood feels longer than the current Blackwood. Old Blackwood is represented as a longer longer track than current Blackwood.

EDIT: Old Blackwood feels like Gran Turismo's Autumn Ring, and personally I don't mind if old BL comes back.
I'd like old old Blackwood. The one with the overhanging trees coming into sector 3 and the original first chicane (with the MASSIVE kerbs).

There are RL tracks that get moved when the old one stops being viable or needs too many updates to be FIA permitted, right? Why not have Blackwood Classic next to Blackwood Modern?
Don't forget the massive bump in the backstraight and the giant squid in the final sector.
S1 blackwood for the win!
LFS S2 X BL FTW!
+1 @ overhanging trees
I like this BL, but the old one had the style or something, it just looked nice

Old vs new
Attached images
overhanging_trees.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG