e: removed the duplicate picture lol >.<
Attached images
LFS Close Call #2.PNG
Can i post only 1 picture?
yes.
Yes

EDIT: You beat me
#30 - JJ72
I have to pass this, my creative juice has been drained pretty hard today and I don't want to make an half arsed effort.
A raw screenshot shouldn't win this IMO (and everyone is posting some)
Quote from CobraDrifter :A raw screenshot shouldn't win this IMO (and everyone is posting some)

By now there would be about 40 diff pictures...but wow, this is a really hard topic..
Maybe I should just chuck in something, whether or not its actually a good edit, because at least it'll be an edit
Help me!
What do you mean by EDIT?
It dosen´t need to be real?
It means a screenshot which you have changed with a photo editing program (photoshop, GIMP, paint.net, etc.).

It can be changing the lighting, contrast, adding effects, filters, brushes, changing the body of cars, adding damage, etc.
This week and next I can not participate. I do not have time and I am on vacation.

I hope very soon to give war.
FINAL ENTRY
My first try editing a LFS image

PS: Thanks Lynce for GIMP 2
Well ... uhmm :-x
Final Entry

Full Size *here*

About the picture - it could be better nothing more to say, comments & criticism welcome.

edit: well after thinking about it, here's a few more words about the picture - i tried to capture that one "close cal", the moment that can change the whole race. To do so I took 29 pictures, opened them up in PS, organized them and started to sort them out. The remaining images got a nice little layer mask, but the whole thing looked crap - grainy at the parts where I failed using the layer masks propperly - so I took a look at the blending options of the main layer ( the background , first frame of the set of pictures ) and started randomly clicking on layer styles. I was lucky imho as this yellow/red layer style suits the picture, the red area clearly shows when and where was that crucial moment ( the XFR missing the UFR ). The main picture was rather empty along the sides so I started adding stuff randomly from my brush palette, and this is the result.
-
(nachoo) DELETED by nachoo
-
(nachoo) DELETED by nachoo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG