The online racing simulator
Why waste ur Life Like this!
(60 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :I think that comment just made my day.

Haha

If he had done it with someone else I would've pointed out how they could've glued their hands to each others head so it looked like they had pulled off the other persons head instead, but never mind :P
Quote from Furiously-Fast :but to be honest, that is quite sad. Wasting a life like that.

Well..

If the ex wife really had made that guy's life so miserable that he went and killed himself, then the 'value' of that specific life isn't much and because of that ending the life in question wouldn't be a wasted life as such.

It's all about perspective really. Surely, there could've been a brighter future for the guy, he might have even had the chance to buy a proper car. And maybe the ex wife would've been ran over by a combine harvester. Who knows.

Quite a nice way to get out of the situation to be honest
a PROPER car?
Since when isnt an aston martin a proper car?
Quote from Stefani24 :Since when isnt an aston martin a proper car?

Since they came out with the DB7.
vrroooooom!!!1 .... crrraaaaacck! ...
blood all over the place
Like it wasnt enough to split from his wie, he had to split his body too.
Why didnt he just do what Earl did off of "My Name is Earl", and fake his own death.
Quote from Gassman :Why didnt he just do what Earl did off of "My Name is Earl", and fake his own death.

Karma.
What would have been a REAL "LOL - FAIL!!!" moment, would be if somebody had sneaked up and CUT the rope just behind the car...he would drive off waiting for the 'snap'...and nothing would happen.....imagine the look on his face then!
Quote from Gassman :Why didnt he just do what Earl did off of "My Name is Earl", and fake his own death.

Because John Darwin beat him to that idea.

Why waste ur Life Like this!
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG