The online racing simulator
Why waste ur Life Like this!
(60 posts, started )
54 year old Man Decapitated himself using a Aston Martin DB7, A Rope and Tree

The businessman tied one end of the rope to a tree, then climbed into his Aston Martin and wrapped the other end around his neck.
He then drove the £90,000 car into a busy main road, forcing other drivers to watch his horrific death!

He Put himself in Debt, Cancelled his Life Insurance... Just because he wanted revenge on his wife leaving him!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new ... cide-revenge-ex-wife.html
Simple reply really. OW!
I love the use of picture of the stock Aston Martin photo on that article, it's not even the same model as the one described.

The comments are interesting reading too, The Daily Mail sure has some peculiar readers.
Yeh People saw the car moving slowly down the road with just a body and the head in the back seat of the convertible
Haha, his wife looks an absolute treat
She wont get anything accept Debt Bills though

How would u feel with Debt Bills... Cant buy anything u want.

I bet she wanted to buy LFS, But she cant afford it
If i ever kill myself.

I'm so doing it like that.
Its unique, and different.
Quote from Jordan2007 : She wont get anything accept Debt Bills though

How would u feel with Debt Bills... Cant buy anything u want.

I bet she wanted to buy LFS, But she cant afford it

She will have a DB7 though and a lot of debts are written off after death.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :She will have a DB7 covered in blood though and a lot of debts aren't written off after death.

sry i had to.
Quote from Klutch :If i ever kill myself.

I'm so doing it like that.
Its unique, and different.

get someone u most hate in a car with u( Threaten them with a gun )

Drive off the side of a cliff

SORTED

thats the way i would do it
Nah, i'm not a fan of harming others, no matter how much pain they've caused me.

I spread love, not hate.

*Throws flowers around*
So Say if they Grimly Killed someone u most love? Sent u a video of it?

U Would not kill them?

I would give them so much PAIN!
Quote from Luke.S :sry i had to.

They had already had a divorce so the only debts that would apply to her are ones on the business as it sounded like the house was awarded to her anyway. Any of his personal debts would get written off after his death.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :They had already had a divorce so the only debts that would apply to her are ones on the business as it sounded like the house was awarded to her anyway. Any of his personal debts would get written off after his death.

play along ffs lol.
What a waste of rope! And I hope the tree wasn't harmed. Killing yourself is one of the most selfish things that you can do. No matter how a person kills themselves, other people are affected or have to clean it up afterward.
Quote from Jordan2007 :So Say if they Grimly Killed someone u most love? Sent u a video of it?

U Would not kill them?

I'de be angry, yea...
But they'll get life in prison, or close to it.

Besides, whats the chances of someone murdering a family member?
Rather slim, i'de think.
Quote from Becky Rose :I love the use of picture of the stock Aston Martin photo on that article, it's not even the same model as the one described.

The comments are interesting reading too, The Daily Mail sure has some peculiar readers.

Considering it's from the Daily Mail, I'm surprisied they did'nt blame the benefit scrounging, imigrant, job stealing ethnic minority somewhere down the line.
Quote from Klutch :I'de be angry, yea...
But they'll get life in prison, or close to it.

Besides, whats the chances of someone murdering a family member?
Rather slim, i'de think.

In England, if you killed someone and got convicted, you'd be out in less than 10 years if you kept out of trouble whilst inside
Not really fair IMO....
Whats the chance of someone in ur family??

Theres like 20 stabbings a week in England!!

u might not have a lot in australia but we do in england

iv had a 8 year old irish Kid Hold a knife to my back!

Sadly to say he was a pikey
Quote from Luke.S :play along ffs lol.

In the month I've been banned, have you instantly become ****ing 8 years old mentally?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :In the month I've been banned, have you instantly become ****ing 8 years old mentally?

In the month you've been banned have you taken a ****ing chill pill?
Quote :So Say if they Grimly Killed someone u most love? Sent u a video of it?

U Would not kill them?

I wouldnt kill them. Firstly when you kill someone you are faced with the grim prospect of coming to terms with the fact that you've taken human life. Despite how simply logical it might seem that death deserves death, taking life is something that is quite difficult to come to terms with.

Pain on the other hand, i've nowt to say against drilling out the patella with a black and decker.
Quote from Becky Rose :
Pain on the other hand, i've nowt to say against drilling out the patella with a black and decker.

memo to self : under no circumstance's should I piss this woman off.
Quote from Becky Rose :

Pity Becky bats for the other team...sounds just like my kind of girl!

(AND she likes Aston Martins! )
Can someone explain me how exactly he decapitated himself?I'm not understanding this :S

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG