The online racing simulator
Quote from thesloth :I'm in please thankyou .
Team: HoboStove Racing
LFS Name: thesloth

Fine. Remember you have to at least 2 from your team or you will be into one of the T-1 teams
No problem.

Should have 2nd member of HSR registering soon.
I'm in!!
Hi, I'm in as well.

Team: HoboStove Racing (HSR)

LFS name : rooney99
Quote from azlan608 :....and I´m in too!! Will miss the first race though!!

I´ll need a "team" - anyone wanna join me on on team T-1!?

Have a look at my post above i could do with another member to the in the REDMIST RACING team, only me who's entered this as my only team mate is in sweden working for a while so cant race?

PM if your interested?

Thanks
IMPORTANT:
After some requests from Latvia about changing the time chedule to 1 hour earlier, and nobody have protested, I have decided that we start 1 hour earlier, than we had done in the previous Tuesday Race League.

The new times are added to the first post in this thread. I hope that everybody can adapt to the new times.
Thank's for that choise.
Thank you, for changing the time. Now I'll try to come to every race.
SO NO ONE WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM THEN!! WONT BE MUCH OF AN AVERAGE SCORE WITH JUST ME???

COME ON PEEPS?

I NOW HAVE MY SERVER ONLINE
SERVER: REDMIST RACING 1 (currently set to BL1/FBM DEMO MODE just to test how it copes with the bandwith and settings etc.

WEBSITE COMING SOON........PM ME TO APPLY TO JOIN TEAM (RMR) REDMISTRACING
I have been reflecting on this rule.

"In the end all the cars points from each team will be added up. (f.ex. Alias 1 + Alias 2 + Alias 3 = total) and divided by the number of cars from that team to give an average point standing) This way a small team can compete with a bigger team."

I think, I will add to this, that, if a team driver log out by himself (not disconnect) he will be counted as scoring 0, if he doesn´t return to the track. For example a team has 4 drivers starting in a race and during the race one of them is logging out. This wiill mean that we count like this. X+X+X+0=total and divided by 4.

This is to prevent cheating by telling the last driver in a team to log of and get a better average.

In fact, it will be even more important to have a well working team with team spirit, where they are not just there, but actually are working together to achieve a common goal.

A team competition for REAL teams

Any comments to this before i apply the rule?
Quote from Humbleridderen :I have been reflecting on this rule.

"In the end all the cars points from each team will be added up. (f.ex. Alias 1 + Alias 2 + Alias 3 = total) and divided by the number of cars from that team to give an average point standing) This way a small team can compete with a bigger team."

I think, I will add to this, that, if a team driver log out by himself (not disconnect) he will be counted as scoring 0, if he doesn´t return to the track. For example a team has 4 drivers starting in a race and during the race one of them is logging out. This wiill mean that we count like this. X+X+X+0=total and divided by 4.

This is to prevent cheating by telling the last driver in a team to log of and get a better average.

In fact, it will be even more important to have a well working team with team spirit, where they are not just there, but actually are working together to achieve a common goal.

A team competition for REAL teams

Any comments to this before i apply the rule?

Go for it i think that is a great idea, it will mean the more determined teams should get a good result without being cheated out by the clever ones??
im in.

team: unity
LFS name: Jeanpicasso (JJ DK)

-Jean
#37 - Seme
Name: T.Lepola
Team: n1Racing (NordicOne Racing)
Lfs Username: Seme
LFS Username: Heikkiw
The rule about average points from each team has been modified. Please read the first post and understand that it will be important for each team to work together and drivers should not log out. Teamspirit is the way to go!
Still not takers on the offer of joining my team???

Anyone who wants to take part and is not in a team are welcome to join so as to make the 2 minimum to take part??

Come on only 1 day left before racing commences.
Woah, almost forgot to sign up
Team: Alias
LFS name: evilgenius
Hey seems like a good idea.
No team unfortunatly, anyone wanna take me up or i can join t-1 or t-2:P

LFS User Name: DeanoAppo
LFS Username: Psilok
LFS UserName: DeanoAppo
Team : Unity-Racing
I'd like to join too.
Team: Alias
Lfs name: yummi olsson
Quote from DeanoAppo :LFS UserName: DeanoAppo
Team : Unity-Racing

i take it you didnt spot my post then!!!

UNITY already have a few people does someone wanna spare me a driver for this league, my second driver cant make the first race tonight as he is in sweden??
Quote from justingt5 :i Take It You Didnt Spot My Post Then!!!

Unity Already Have A Few People Does Someone Wanna Spare Me A Driver For This League, My Second Driver Cant Make The First Race Tonight As He Is In Sweden??

I Have Pm'd You Deano.
Quote from justingt5 :I Have Pm'd You Deano.

Justin, if you don´t find another driver now, you can race single under your own team name for 3 races, but without gaining points, because there is no fair way to do that.

If another single driver turns up, you can try to race with him. t-1 or in your own team.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Justin, if you don´t find another driver now, you can race single under your own team name for 3 races, but without gaining points, because there is no fair way to do that.

If another single driver turns up, you can try to race with him. t-1 or in your own team.

Surely if i race on my own i should get whatever points my finishes deserve as this is going to be much lower than that of the other teams with more than one driver scoring points???

which means i am at a disadvantage on my own but this is better than doing 3 races for NO POINTS which really seems pointless as if i do not score points i may aswell sit out the the races until my team mate comes back anyway?
Quote from justingt5 :Surely if i race on my own i should get whatever points my finishes deserve as this is going to be much lower than that of the other teams with more than one driver scoring points???

which means i am at a disadvantage on my own but this is better than doing 3 races for NO POINTS which really seems pointless as if i do not score points i may aswell sit out the the races until my team mate comes back anyway?

Since this is a team series, may I suggest that you are awarded 75% score? That way, you will race for something - and it would be fair to the other teams too, since we are at double or more risk not to complete a race with good results...

How about it, admin?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG