The online racing simulator
I'm still hacked off that I didn't sort out my skin file in time to join the race, I've solved all my skin file issues and now I'm good for round 2
What was the exact problem you had with the skin?
the skin file was fine offline but when I uploaded it to LFSW to use online it looked like someone had taken the for a driver while the paint was still wet, does that make sense?
Did you try to upload it as .dds?
Might have been actually, I've bodged my own skinfiles up now so I'm okay for rest of the season.
As 24 hours have passed, appeals have now closed for this race.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :There is just a problem : I finished 2nd in the first round but I am 10th in the official rankings... : http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=62935&d=1217750828

Haha thats Deko's fault

Also he needs to up the experienced class and overall standings

EDIT: @ Deko - the seperate classes use half points (15 for a win) - its the overall thats uses 30-28-26.
Quote from J@tko :As 24 hours have passed, appeals have now closed for this race.

I will announce the decision in the incident still pending investigation within the next 24 hours.

Until such time the Race Director (me) declares them official, the results are not official and appeals may still be heard, at the discretion of the Race Director, as per the regulations.

Which by the way, updates to the regulations are also coming within the next 24 hours, updates I meant to have finished prioor to Round 1. But taking failing series under the NDR wing basically interfered with that, as well as Kyoto 500 stuff, so these rules updating fell by the wayside.

d
Quote from J@tko :
Also he needs to up the experienced class

What class? I thought you were the only one?
thanks for organising this championship. i really enjoyed the first race (except my lcok up and play in the sandtrap, cost me a possible victory/podium)... was gr8 racing all round. its gonna be a great season!
Yeah, I'm having some issues printing the entire tables to PDF. Excel on the Mac I was using was fsking up.

And the separate points wasn't in the changes to rulebook you sent me. So there.

And lemme get this straight, then - half points, and discounting anyone in the way from other results, so in theory, if the order was, where E=Experience Class Driver and R=Rookie Class Driver:

1st R
2nd E
3rd R
4th R
5th E
6th R

Then I need to allocate points as (Format: Overall || Class):

1st R 30 || 15
2nd E 28 || 15
3rd R 26 || 14
4th R 24 || 13
5th E 22 || 14
6th R 20 || 12

And so on, and so on, ad nauseaum.

If so, get on MSN.

If this is still wrong, get on MSN and tell me how it's done. So I can add it to the rulebook, and make it official.
Quote from dekojester :Yeah, I'm having some issues printing the entire tables to PDF. Excel on the Mac I was using was fsking up.

And the separate points wasn't in the changes to rulebook you sent me. So there.

And lemme get this straight, then - half points, and discounting anyone in the way from other results, so in theory, if the order was, where E=Experience Class Driver and R=Rookie Class Driver:

1st R
2nd E
3rd R
4th R
5th E
6th R

Then I need to allocate points as (Format: Overall || Class):

1st R 30 || 15
2nd E 28 || 15
3rd R 26 || 14
4th R 24 || 13
5th E 22 || 14
6th R 20 || 12

And so on, and so on, ad nauseaum.

If so, get on MSN.

If this is still wrong, get on MSN and tell me how it's done. So I can add it to the rulebook, and make it official.

Yah what you've put up there is right

It's in my 'updates to rulebook' thing at home - so I must have forgotten to say that bit

Cant really come on msn atm - im @ work
Quote from J@tko :Yah what you've put up there is right

It's in my 'updates to rulebook' thing at home - so I must have forgotten to say that bit

Cant really come on msn atm - im @ work

Good ! I got it right ! w00t !

So anyway.....you can't come on MSN, but you can spam the LFSFourms. Hmm...

So anyway, yeah, once I unFUBAR the Excel doc and re-PDF it, then it'll be there. Until then, just take those PDFs as an unfortunate casualty of Microsoft's ineptness.

And yeah, I guess I should add that I was pleased with the racing, but one thing irked me.

I was asked several questions in the hour before the race on things that are stated in the regulations. It is a rule that you must read the regulations, and ask clarifying questions is something that is fine, but should be done well and truly before race day. I'll be updating and announcing rule updates in the timeframe specified, and want that everyone reads them. I'm splitting them into the NDR Sporting Code and the LFSBC Regulations (as I meant to do whiles back).

It is indeed your responsibility to know these. I reserve the right to remove anyone from the track who appears to demonstrate a lack of knowledge for the rules. That is part of my duty as Race Director, to make sure the track is safe for everyone to have a clean race. This may even involve parking a car that is way off-pace that I feel may be a hindrance to faster cars, even under blue flags. The only reason I mention this is because of issues I've had in a couple events prior to round 1 of this season, and faster111's pace reminded me of it. Note that I did not feel the need to park him, I felt that he was fast enough to still compete.

d
Quote from dekojester :So anyway.....you can't come on MSN, but you can spam the LFSFourms. Hmm...

Im on now

Im bored whilst this computer is self-updating
Can you notify me of rule changes because I will need to update the copy of the rules upped on the site
The incident with approximately 9 minutes remaining in the Qualifying Session (Prior to Red Flag) involving cars 68 and 333 is deemed an Avoidable incident, caused by car 333 not leaving room for a faster car approaching from behind. Car 333 moved to the inside of the course, then drifted back into the path of car 68.

Driver of car 333 is being issued a WARNING for this incident.

And as of the time of this posting, the results are Official and the window for appeals has closed.

d
Regulations have been updated - check the One-Stop Shop thread for the new regs.

d
#46 - Paxo
Quote from Paxo :Again badly written my last name

wow someone was bored enough to read it!
Quote from J@tko :wow someone was bored enough to read it!

I found it quite entertaining to read.
Quote from Paxo :Again badly written my last name

Oh sorry

I can't get it right can I?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG