The online racing simulator
Round 1 Post-Race Discussion
Here's where you're able to talk about Round 1. Please post complaints about incidents you wish to have investigated that aren't already being done.

Results will come in the next several hours.

The following incident(s) is(are) still pending investigation:
- The Qualifying Incident involving cars 68 and 333.

d
#2 - J@tko
Loved it - one of the best LFS races I've had - lets hope the rest are like that.

I pushed my fuel a bit too hard - could've got a podium if I hadn't made a stupid mistake whilst trying to change my horn :doh:

Really competitive group of lads - lets hope the rest of the season is like this
#3 - Oaker
Even though I got ended up close to last, I really enjoyed this.

It's like real racing.. Safety car, practic sessions, great organizers, etc.

Thumbs up, see ya next week!
Yeah, thanks guys for organising a really great race . Hope the rest of the season is half as good as this was.

Thanks to Petr CGY, J@tko, Dizzydarryn and Paxo for some tough but fair racing, it was a blast
...and how did the Rookie class fair against the Experienced guys??
#6 - J@tko
Quote from thesloth :...and how did the Rookie class fair against the Experienced guy??

I was the only one lol
#7 - Gil07
18kg ballast in an UF1 You have to be an alien to get a good time out of that :o

Congrats Travy
Oi!

Someone get on the blower to Rob and ask him WTF he was doing
Quote from Gil07 :18kg ballast in an UF1 You have to be an alien to get a good time out of that :o

Congrats Travy

You'll be lucky to get off the line with that amount of weight onboard

...and yeah... congrats on a great race tonight T (not that I was ever close enough to see you ).
Quote from thesloth :You'll be lucky to get off the line with that amount of weight onboard

At least it will even out the championship standings a bit
I came last but great racing must do better next race tho.
grrr....

I drove into a ****ing rabbit! And a sandtrap! And got lost and a 35 min drive took two hours :gnasher:
Is this in real life? Poor rabbit . Since when did normal roads have sand traps?
Quote from JO53PHS :Is this in real life? Poor rabbit . Since when did normal roads have sand traps?

Haaa lol
Quote from JO53PHS :Is this in real life? Poor rabbit . Since when did normal roads have sand traps?

There was sort of roadworks going on ....
You crashed into some roadworks? You n00b.
Very nice event. Thanks for organizing it and also for the statistics! And sorry about that bump at the start Jack - I was too late on the brakes... Edit: Seems like I need to get more consistency into my racing heh. 2nd best in the last split - oh my...
This series must be an epic fail. Because it contains 2 epic fails. Joseph and Jack.

And looks like Timo is also turning into a fail with his sandtrap "incident"

I might even join the league when I get back from my summerhome.

Oh yeah, 18kg in UF1 is no biggie. I tried UF1 with 120kg ballast and 50% restriction. and 100% fuel. Feels like cruising when going round SO sprint 2, going up the hill, watching the speed crawl up : 50...55...60...60...60...60... (and thats in km/h)
After a couple of laps, the clutch is failing. Oops
Fuse's back!

And it wasn't like I got caught in a sandtrap, there was a pile of sand in the middle of the road and the plastic engine room bottom thingy fell off.
Ofcourse I'm back.
I'll be good to race from the 11th, when i'm back home, happily united with my wheel and broadband
Quote from Hypothraxer :And sorry about that bump at the start Jack - I was too late on the brakes...

No problem at all - I got a shit start anyway - completely missed the lights going green Pity cos in the lag start I got a simply amazing start haha

I don't think i lost many positions at all cos of it - jammed it into 1st, floored it and I was away
oh dear i made 21 yellow flags

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG