The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak - Please don't lock thread :P
(24 posts, closed, started )
ok... this is just anoying!!!

Why are all the LFS Tweak threads getting locked????

An answer would be nice before this thread is locked too
Because Tweak isn't available, and all possible questions and problems have already been asked in the master thread. No need for new ones until the day a compatible version is released, and even then only one will probably be required.

If a thread gets locked on a forum, etiquette demands you don't start a replacement one until you've spoken, via PM, to the moderators and/or forum owners.
#3 - _rod_
Most likely beacuse it was going way offtopic, and it wouldnt stop. The OP was handling beahind the senes, and plus the topic werent really adding anything more. Might aswell wait for it, rather them start making a thread every few days asking for a tweak (not aim at you, just speaking from what i seen here lately)

But i could always be wrong
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :ok... this is just anoying!!!

Why are all the LFS Tweak threads getting locked????

An answer would be nice before this thread is locked too

The same reason this one will get locked - because there isn't a tweak! People are searching for something that doesn't exist. There's your answer - there's no hidden secret code about it.
Quote from mcintyrej :The same reason this one will get locked - because there isn't a tweak! People are searching for something that doesn't exist. There's your answer - there's no hidden secret code about it.

ok cool

lock/delete the thread now
Looks like i downloaded superfast version of LFS
Quote from lovehacker :Looks like i downloaded superfast version of LFS

what do you mean?
I don't see anything different in the picture...???
Hint: gauges
Quote from lovehacker :Hint: gauges

so a demo racer has lfs tweak... or just changed the gear ratios and it changed the speedo...???
:chair:

still doesn't appeal to me... all this does is promote hacking in online servers...

(still IMO, of course)

edit: with an engine that big... can you even finish one lap with a full tank of gas?
You can freeze fuel at 2%
This can't be used online.
Quote from lovehacker :This can't be used online.

thank god... doesn't mean someone wouldn't find the source/reverse-engineer it and change that.
It was possible to cheat online in Y.
It shouldn't be possible in Z anymore, devs said afaik, i think there is anticheat script.
I would try but i dont want to be banned heh
#18 - Byku
Don't try . At least if You will try dont say that You have tried ;3.
Btw. I need a tweaker so much ;].
Now that's a problem :P
I don't want (and i wont) to release this tweak to public without licence check.
I dont know how this check works, i didn't even try to find out
I have now everything that LFS Tune had for Y, except engine type (inline, v, flat), for XFG of corse.
#20 - Byku
There are other guys working on this, You could all cooporate. At least I know that there is Patrick v H working right now, and there is Bob ... who made uber tweak for X patch(but finding new values is to much work for him right now[he's got VHPA on his back and propably a lot of other stuff]), and now it would be nice that each of You would work together to find all memory values and give it to Bob who would upgrade his tweaker. It would be cool
im not bothering with these Public Lfs tweaks, taking so long.. ,iv got my mate whos gave me a private 1 for Z
Quote from Jordan2007 :im not bothering with these Public Lfs tweaks, taking so long.. ,iv got my mate whos gave me a private 1 for Z

o shut up
Yeah i saw those threads before, i didnt know that somebody is already working on it (then i 100% wouldn't start heheh )
BTW i have slicktyres for z
This thread is full of reasons to be closed. We don't need people bragging about what's getting written but not available. Make it good and get it approved or shut up.
This thread is closed

(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG