The online racing simulator
Where can I download this LOL
(21 posts, started )
You can't..., he isn't releasing any of that, and your not suppost to release mods like that...
I know how to do it, but i am not aloud to share it...
He is making all the mods only for personal use.
Why people arent allowed to share these things?
Want to know, tho lfs doesnt need these things.
It adds content to the game and anyone could use it. And if you see people jumping on the chance to get their hands on say... LFSTweak, Mechanik, model mods, etc., wait until this is allowed, some of the people will go nuts.
Quote from Scatter :It adds content to the game and anyone could use it. And if you see people jumping on the chance to get their hands on say... LFSTweak, Mechanik, model mods, etc., wait until this is allowed, some of the people will go nuts.

you choose what you play, people should do whatever they want after payin $50 for an unfinished game
Quote from major_syphillis :you choose what you play, people should do whatever they want after payin $50 for an unfinished game

Hmm, NO.
i wouldnt say unfinished game.. Upcoming game Yes.
Quote from Riders Motion :Hmm, NO.

What's so wrong about modifying a game? People have been making custom cars and tracks for the Need For Speed series for YEARS, as well as for GTA, etc., etc. For a more comparable example, see the GTR series. It in no way hurts sales of the game. If anything, it PROMOTES it. Just my two cents.
Playing online: You would have to download them and seeing that a lot of people might take a chance to mod the car, you'll end up with a lot of mods, and some really really bad ones that just take up space. I wouldn't want to be racing against a 500 HP FBM in an FBM server anyways because that's just unfair.

Playing offline: It's pretty boring after a while. You can't upload hotlaps otherwise it will get an OOS error (I think?) and that hotlap isn't allowed. AI's are smarter but aren't intelligent enough to drive modded cars as well we do.

Also, there are copyright issues. If someone made a really popular mod of a real car in really good detail and someone from the company found out, we're screwed. If the dev's added a car that they currently own to the game but they didn't get permission from the company who made it, we're screwed.

If people want to help the dev's add new cars and tracks, I don't think their help would be taken because as far as I know, the devs want to do it themselves.

I'm not totally against modding but I think the devs aren't ready for it.

Anyways, the question was answered, but not to some people's liking because unfortunately, we can't have it that way for now so this topic is done.
Quote from major_syphillis :you choose what you play, people should do whatever they want after payin $50 for an unfinished game

You didn't pay $50 for an unfinished game - you payed $48 for a license to play a work in progress game. They havn't released it as finished so you can't talk about it as if you bought it and expected it to be finished. Thats why "Alpha" is plastered all over it.

So you would expect to receive the source code of a game after pre-buying it? Excelent.
looks terrible...
Quote from Scatter :Playing online: You would have to download them and seeing that a lot of people might take a chance to mod the car, you'll end up with a lot of mods, and some really really bad ones that just take up space. I wouldn't want to be racing against a 500 HP FBM in an FBM server anyways because that's just unfair.

Playing offline: It's pretty boring after a while. You can't upload hotlaps otherwise it will get an OOS error (I think?) and that hotlap isn't allowed. AI's are smarter but aren't intelligent enough to drive modded cars as well we do.

Also, there are copyright issues. If someone made a really popular mod of a real car in really good detail and someone from the company found out, we're screwed. If the dev's added a car that they currently own to the game but they didn't get permission from the company who made it, we're screwed.

If people want to help the dev's add new cars and tracks, I don't think their help would be taken because as far as I know, the devs want to do it themselves.

I'm not totally against modding but I think the devs aren't ready for it.

Anyways, the question was answered, but not to some people's liking because unfortunately, we can't have it that way for now so this topic is done.

No, it blocks you from using those modified vehicles online. That wouldn't be an issue.

It might would be boring for you, but I'd find it more boring just using the same ol' set of cars over and over offline. It'd make it more fun to add some vehicles of your own variety and get to race them off-line as well, against the same modified vehicles as yours.

Real cars have been made for many, many years for the aforementioned games (NFS, GTA, GTR, etc.), and I've never heard of an auto manufacturer coming after the developers because some third party person created a custom vehicle when the developers have no control over what people can do. Obviously the developers themselves couldn't add them, I'm just talking third party, here, like us.

I don't see how the developers aren't ready for it, as they wouldn't be associated with the creation of the custom vehicles, anyway, unless they wanted to put them in regular game that everyone downloads and pay licensing fees to the manufacturer. Again, I'm talking third party, where people like you and me create new vehicles from scratch (or maybe based on the regular cars). The developers aren't responsible for it and couldn't be blamed for it. It's never been an issue with MUCH more well-known game series's, it certainly shouldn't be a problem with a small, developing game like this.
You cant download the whole user page, but u can downlaod the videos.
just go to keepvid.com and paste the url of the video there, and you can download it.
(He just said "this")
Quote from NFSGamerUSA :Gives a whole new meaning to the term "wide body"!

Not for a guy who uses username like that
E: hmm 2003.. okay soz, maybe old nfs gamer?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Not for a guy who uses username like that
E: hmm 2003.. okay soz, maybe old nfs gamer?

I've had that screen name for around six years...
Quote from NFSGamerUSA :I've had that screen name for around six years...

Best time to change it.....NFS series is getting worst and worst....
Quote from mcintyrej :You didn't pay $50 for an unfinished game - you payed $48 for a license to play a work in progress game. They havn't released it as finished so you can't talk about it as if you bought it and expected it to be finished. Thats why "Alpha" is plastered all over it.

so in the end, when and if it is ever finished... this will be the most expensive game ever?

cause even though we payed for S1 then S2, we will have to pay on top of that lol

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG