The online racing simulator
Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
THx for instructions VecTreX. I'm going to try my best from now..coz up to now i wasn't as much into it as i should..strangly i don;t know why im making different descriptions here and on movies pit site..it just happens ..it won't from now.
when i had uploaded my video (precision) i also added a .txt with a little text but it wasn´t used. there ist only a "good movie"
Quote from fapex :when i had uploaded my video (precision) i also added a .txt with a little text but it wasn´t used. there ist only a "good movie"

If you still have the text you can pm it to me and I'll update it
What about leaving a description field for descriptions from creators and adding "MoviesPit Opinion" field for Kamo opinion ?
something is wrong with movies account and i can;t add new files now...i can;t contact with admin either..my mails are returning to me with note:
"I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients."

I sent him a message via icq ..maybe he'll get that one.
when it's back to normal u will see.

sry
OK server formovies finally wroks good so here some new movies:

TITLE: [MR]G60 Drift with Ýbrahim Tatlises
SIZE: 18 MB

Some turkish drifting with turkish soundtrack which isn't good. Average movie
3/10

TITLE: A fun session @ fe
SIZE: 88 MB

Very nice movie..FE green drifting session...Great music..nice camera work. Well i don't like drift so my scale is 6/10 but for others it should be 8/10.

TITLE: Gaz3ta lfs xrt
SIZE: 51 MB

Most people know this movie from lfs forums. Very well made drifting movie. Great soudtrack..great camera work...i don't like drifting as u know but i'll give this movie 8/10. A must see movie.

TITLE: Indycar with Sundshi and Lefi
SIZE: 79 MB

OMG..That's the "lolish" movie i have ever saw in lfs movies pit..U must see it..no scale this time.

TITLE: Nasrat smoke driftclip
SIZE: 42 MB

This movie don;t have start or fnish..it jsut cutted from action...fake sliding sounds..don't do good for thismovie..3-4/10

TITLE: Woman city drivehi-res
SIZE: 72 MB

NOthing really interesting..looked like somekind of showcase...didn;t lliked that. 3/10
TITLE: Simulation X Promo
SIZE: 67 MB

a short 2 minute promo movie for the team Simulation X. Enjoy!
-movie made by vendetta =D

Well i give it 5/10.
TITLE: Last resort by GSA
SIZE: 66 MB

Movie about all and nothing..u got racing, bad drifting, crashes..my scale 4/10
Authors note:
Quote :Auteur : Gideon // GSA Products®
www.os.xtremesr.com - site only works for IE users, not Mozzilla Firefox :P
Later
[email protected]

TITLE: Lfs Spain Gtr Champ

Very nice video..good soundtrack, nice video angles...7 maybe 8/10
TITLE: MAD XF GTi
SIZE: 50 MB

Bad movie..low fps - 5 minuts of tweaked gti drifting in ovaql..polus 2 mins with gti on 2 wheels..noting interesting at all..3/10 max.
TITLE: Open Your Eyes

After nice and calm start i was sure it's gonna be good..but it wasn't at least for me..this is just another short drifting movie..well made tho...8/10

Made by: Gideon Adema //GSA
TITLE: SDDriftCompetition_TDS2006-Summary(byKamkor)
SIZE: 14 MB

Another great little movie by Kamkor..U know i don't like drifting but movies made like this are just to good..highest score ever 9.5/10 it would be 10 but it's too short.
Yesterday when i was checking upload account i saw 2 new movies. One of them was 1st cyber racing vid. It was too late for me to download them and watch so i left them for today..but when i checked account in the morning i saw 2 different ones.. Some jackass is still playing with account i guess. Sry for uploaders . Pls reupload those movies( of course if it wasn;t u who deleted them).

TITLE: Porsche Boost
SIZE: 115 MB

At last something new, refreshing. Very interesting idea for a lfs movie. COngratulatoins to the author. My score at least 8.5 or even 9 /10 .
Made by Gideon of GSA Productions
TITLE: Drift Factory Movie
SIZE: 50 MB

Few words about this one. VERY low fps, same old annoying music. Some scenes were good but low fps and crappy graphics ruined them. max 3/10 .
Kamo, don't even bother to explain such situations.
People should know that if uploaded movie didn't show on the download list, something went wrong.
TITLE: Cyber Racing - 1st year, 1st movie
SIZE: 160 MB

Very good promo movie. Good music..nice action shots..great ending. 8.5/10

Authors note:
Quote :Title: "Cyber Racing - 1st year, 1st movie"
Description: This movie was made in conjunction with Cyber Racings 1 year anniversary, 20th February 2006.
Author: owl

right, i hoipe someone can help me, i was watching some of the videos on my LFS CD, and really liked the soundtracks of the drifting ones (Drift LT S2, DriftFury1 S2 & DriftFury2), does anyone know what they are called?
Quote from Jakg :right, i hoipe someone can help me, i was watching some of the videos on my LFS CD, and really liked the soundtracks of the drifting ones (Drift LT S2, DriftFury1 S2 & DriftFury2), does anyone know what they are called?

Hmmm, try asking authors ( of these videos ).
Quote from KeMoT :Hmmm, try asking authors ( of these videos ).

right, i know ther usernames, but only one has credits, but no reference to music and the website listed on the other one is in Brazillian and i cant seem to find any reference to them on there!
Quote from Jakg :right, i know ther usernames, but only one has credits, but no reference to music and the website listed on the other one is in Brazillian and i cant seem to find any reference to them on there!

Very often, movies have their threads on forums, look for them.
Quote from Jakg :right, i hoipe someone can help me, i was watching some of the videos on my LFS CD, and really liked the soundtracks of the drifting ones (Drift LT S2, DriftFury1 S2 & DriftFury2), does anyone know what they are called?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... &highlight=drift+fury

There you have the thread for Drift Fury
Jakg, the music of those videos are made by "Disturbed".
Hey guys!

I want to share with you our lastest team video, introducing the Macondo Racing Team Season 2006 Skins.
You will see some nice camera angles, some prety transitions, and much more.
http://rapidshare.de/files/159 ... kins2006_LowRes_.wmv.html

Specs:
- Author: Black-Magic
- FileName: MRT_Skins2006_LowRes_.wmv
- Size: 48mb
- Lenght: 5 min
- Format: 360x240px - WideScreen
- Sound: Includes music & FX tracks - 96kbps, 44hz, stereo

C&C are welcome!
Regards,
BM-
Why is it in this thread ?
It is NOT on LFS MOVIES PIT
Oooops! Sorry... Didn't know that the video must be @ LFSMP... lol...!
Tonight I'll upload it then...

Regards,
BM-

Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG