The online racing simulator
Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
TITLE: dF-A_long_story
SIZE: 58 MB

Another dF drift movie..boring as hell for me but for i think it's good for drift lovers..good quality..5/10

TITLE: The_Great_LFS
SIZE: 17 MB

Good racing video..unfortuantelly with bad quality and intersting ending..30 secs of darkness. lol 6/10
TITLE: Yoshinori Koguchi Drift
SIZE: 13 MB

My first though was...omg what a c... In conclusion - download only if u are bored. 1/10
TITLE: CryeR LFS movies - Breakneck
SIZE: 297 MB

Oh yea that's worth downloading 0_o..movie made in 1440x1080 resolution..i can 't even watch it my pc is to slow..yea great choice...i tried to watch it and after two boring minutes (without sound so the picture was not that laggy) i saw 2 cars starting to drift..omg i turned that thing off deleted instantly..congrats to author...2/10

Quote : | C Productions Presents |

|www.freewebs.com/ansethe|
\ /
\ /
\________CryeR_______/

There is new film again.. Hopefully this movie will make u CRY.. :o)

|_ (0) |_

well no this movie made me only angry.
40% and sucking... umm downloading
Can't wait to see it or not
TITLE: Variety
SIZE: 28 MB

It's rare these days to see movie not about a team or an event a drift...title says all..good movie..quality is average 7.5/10
Quote from kamo2000 :TITLE: CryeR LFS movies - Breakneck
SIZE: 297 MB

Oh yea that's worth downloading 0_o..movie made in 1440x1080 resolution..i can 't even watch it my pc is to slow..yea great choice...i tried to watch it and after two boring minutes (without sound so the picture was not that laggy) i saw 2 cars starting to drift..omg i turned that thing off deleted instantly..congrats to author...2/10

well no this movie made me only angry.

i cant even get it to download

dont know if thats a good thing or bad
I would say it is average.
As for cryer...how the hell did that happen...link is fixed now..sry

TITLE: High in the sky Kaipan Trophy
SIZE: 54 MB

Very good lx4 movie. There is lot's of mods used in this one...night mod, smoke mod, some texture mods..7/10

TITLE: dF_XtremeShowDrifting
SIZE: 37 MB

Another dF production. 1 minute drift action. 5/10
TITLE: slowmotion_april_update by Don
SIZE: 38 MB

Another slowmo movie from Don..enjoy 9/10

TITLE: Dorifto by Don
SIZE: 25 MB

Another Don's production..this time drifting.. good short movie 7/10.
TITLE: BL2_FXG_Asanga-cz-KajaS-cz
SIZE: 125 MB

lol...a replay with mostly one cam used..replay from a demo rally race..so amateur even oryginal name of the file is screwed ( i didn't changed it)...only one thing to say 2/10.

TITLE: Driftfun by pistta
SIZE: 58 MB

Another boring blackwood drifting vid with low fps....nothing interesting. 2/10

lol someone uploaded 64 mb avi which was 34 sec long..DELETED
now i see
Sry folks..i stopped adding new movies coz of Server getting offline pretty soon now....I hope some one will continue this project. cya
Yes, this is the end of LFS MOVIES PIT, our LFS MOVIES PIT ( KeMoT & Kamo ).
Please, don't upload any more movies as they will NOT be added.

Well, you guys did a good job on it !
I know that someone is doing something to keep this alive on other server, but i can't say more untill it's done(if it's possible to be done)..i don't want to make empty promises...will see.
Not Cool
Guys, cmon... when I started LFS MOVIES PIT it was really needed, now you have services like megaupload, rapidshare and many more.

There IS a way to host your movies.
It was great as long as it lasted. You guys did a great job. Free non advertised/timer based hosting services are hard to come by these days.

Job well done, thank you.
Yeah Tx alot guys ,was awesome while it lasted
Thanks to the ppl behind LFS Movies Pit, many a good movie I've downloaded from there.
you were great while you lasted (for a long time!)..now i just wonder where i can upload my movies
Quote from Vendetta :you were great while you lasted (for a long time!)..now i just wonder where i can upload my movies

I think Megaupload is the best. Well, there is wait for like 50 seconds but that isn't so annoying (or what you say on english). Don't think there's any limit like on Rapidshare (x mb´s per hour) Good speed too..
or http://www.badongo.com

Rapidshare is the worst in my opinion. The dl per hour limit is really ridiculous.

Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG