ATC Quicksilver
Lynce
JO53PHS
MataGyula
Specht77
baSh0r
KanseiDneova
Furiously-Fast
For me it was close between mistikal, JJ and Josephs... Those three were the most realistic, although all three have their faults... mistikal was the only one to remember that if raindrops hit a surface, they make a splash, but his driver seemingly forgot to turn on his wipers... JJ's reflections are the best, and he remembered that you hardly ever see rain against a bright background, but he forgot the spray of the car as well as streams of water that would inevitably form on that very steep bit of road... Josephs picture lacked brilliant reflections, his were adequate, but he included spray of the car (if a bit overdone for that speed), reflection of the traffic light and his wipers seem to work, there is good detail on his windscreen... So overall, Josephs wins by a tiny margin over JJ this time...
#27 - JJ72
My streams are going towards the drainage. and I think it's a reasonable amount of spray for that speed.
Quote from bbman :For me it was close between mistikal, JJ and Josephs... Those three were the most realistic, although all three have their faults... mistikal was the only one to remember that if raindrops hit a surface, they make a splash, but his driver seemingly forgot to turn on his wipers... JJ's reflections are the best, and he remembered that you hardly ever see rain against a bright background, but he forgot the spray of the car as well as streams of water that would inevitably form on that very steep bit of road... Josephs picture lacked brilliant reflections, his were adequate, but he included spray of the car (if a bit overdone for that speed), reflection of the traffic light and his wipers seem to work, there is good detail on his windscreen... So overall, Josephs wins by a tiny margin over JJ this time...

The wipers could be in the start position so it's not a mistake.
Attached images
wiper-coverage.gif
But it does generally look more like they're working if they're not in that position.
Quote from JJ72 :The rules were written by me like this:

"Aquaplaning'

Make an extreme wet weather edit with pouring rain, and a car on slicks.

"Aquaplaning" is the idea of an extreme wet edit, it's the theme of the competition, just to point out we want something more radical than usual rain edit. But as I said it's an invitation but not an requirment, the sentence I used to interpret the theme did not require an actual lost of control, since aquaplanning does not equal certain death.

and another point is you can't argue whether a car in the picture IS actually aquaplaning. And none of the pics exgarrated a serious lost of control, so it's hard to say whether someone followed the theme. I put a river at the bottom of "Eau Rouge" so I guess mine should be aquaplanning pretty hard as well, but I can't possible prove it, same to everyone else.

And think about the T1 carnage week, no one had ever questioned whether some picture are indeed taken at T1, although some obviously ain't T1 in any of the configurations, but I think it's a screen edit competition and it should be the quality of the edit deciding the outcome, and it's written as it is in the beginning.

Can you look your inbox?

1. ATC Quicksilver

2. JJ72

3. Mistikal

...btw, all pictures looks fantastic.

very difficult to choose one.. but my vote goes to ATC Quicksilver
If I was, all voted because I love all the photos.

What I will do will discard photos but commenting something positive.

Bash0r, my friend, I love his style. Whenever I see any bash0r edited photo of me to see it because unemployment is always innovating with some small detail. What I do not like their photo that is blurring the background, should be more progressive.

Furiously Fast, has greatly improved. A great deal. More well. The trail dotted with tyres, should be worked over.

KanseiDneova. Too much contrast. In overcast or rainy day the light comes from all directions. There is hardly any projection of shadows. The image as a rainy day is credible. More well.

Specht77. The reflection on the asphalt is well done but you must be careful as reflex image. The will must be more upward because the asphalt is not going to reflect 100% what the viewer sees. What is reflected is always at a different angle except in cases that the observer is far from what he captures in his vision. The lights of cars are well made. The lights that are reflected in the asphalt should be improved. I recommend you see real pictures for a reference. Well done.

ATC Quicksilver. Everything is perfect and has greatly improved. The only bad thing is that the fog did not convince me finish. I think we should ignore. When it rains, there is usually no fog.

JJ72. Only work more small details. Look closely at the finish of the details. The track car, I am not convinced. The splashing either. The effect on wet asphalt is the most realistic I've seen in my life. The car needed a little more contrast. All perfect and you deserve to be winning another week.

Mistikal. Impressive. Since I saw other jobs to the latter, there is a radical improvement. Probably you're the most improved. Just look a little more on reflexes in the asphalt nothing else. This week you have my vote. One more thing. When it rains, normally the clouds are not in detail. They tend to be diluted and not the details. They are compact in the same tone grey color.

Matagyula, my friend. See more a reflection of the actual asphalt seeing references and splashes. Rainfall in parts of the image is not clear often. It looks in detail in the dark.

JO53PHS. Impressive. Along with mistikal, has improved much. Only fijate more splashing in the front wheel.

Lynce.

On my image, should have followed the rules. I should have put a trail of splashing behind the car. Drops over the bodywork. Improve brand windscreen wipers. Make a trail of drops of water over the body. Improving the transition from blurring motion not to blur. In the Oval track, the asphalt is not water logged as in the picture. Locating the lights correctly. Improve reflection on the asphalt of the front grille.

Google Translator.

If someone don't understand any par, tell me, please.
I vote for Joseph, it looks to have the best rain...would be better if headlights were on too
There were two dodgy bulbs
@Lynce
Thank you for the constructive criticism!
@Lynce
Thank you for the constructive criticism!
deja vu o_O

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG