The online racing simulator
My Dog just got put down
(57 posts, closed, started )
I feel for you man, i ahd to have my cat put down due to her kidneys failing, she was actually older than me (im 15). We got her from the RSPCA when she was fully grown 18 years ago...

So, i am sorry for your loss, and i know how you feel...Frown
edit: ok sorry
Ok, cats are like bitches then...
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I would be sorry if it was a cat. I dont like dogs at ALL! They're like a little baby, feed him all the time because they eat so much, then when they drink water from somekind of plate, they spill water all over the floor and who wants to walk on wet floor, Uh-hu not me and im not going to clean it up too.

Everytime someone comes with a dog, im like: "sh*t".
Oh right, i always secure my boots and put those on higher ground, otherwise its 50% chance of boots survival.

One time the dog owner stayed over here and left dog here for few hours , i was home alone and then he started doing some voices, because he was left alone and i had to stand it.
Also when they see you and come "meet" you (by coming over to you ) then they rub nose against my legs, which is DISGUSTING .

cats FTW.

Exactly, cats are just the best. Mornings suck sometimes when they're young, but dogs are like little kittens all their life.

Oh and worms are kinda cool too
this isnt very nice towards Jordan is it???

i like both cats and dogs
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Yeah, I am pretty sure anyone will change their mind about the importance of a dog dying if their brother died at 25 of a condition you might have (cardiomyopathy).

This isn't a grief competition.
Quote from thisnameistaken :This isn't a grief competition.

+1. Stupid and insensitive to try and belittle the grief someone is feeling because you have had something 'worse' happen.

Sorry to hear about your dog Frown I was very sad when our dog died and still miss her now, and that was 8 years ago... I've almost not wanted to get another dog because you create such a bond, and know that it will end, it's sad...but as with so many things, much better to have had the experience and then be sad when it's over, than not experience it at all. Smile
Quote from thisnameistaken :This isn't a grief competition.

It isn't so much a competition as as hatred of RIP threads. RIP Racing Driver, RIP Movie Star, RIP Friend From School, RIP Pet.

Screw that, if you want to grieve do it with your friends in real life, I grow tired of seeing these threads pop up everywhere, it is self righteous bullshit. People [and animals] die all the time, it is part of life, get over it.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Everyone attaches to dogs really easily, I couldn't think of my dog dying, as you said they are your best friends.
You will never find a dog like her again, I think every dog is unique, just don't try to replace her with the same breed and name, she wont be the same, give it some time before you get another dog, a couple of years.
My step uncles had to have his british bull terrier put down because it was also ill, he waited for a couple of months and now has a 11 month old British Bulldog, 30kilo's(4 and a half stone) lol and it still has another 5 months of growing.

R.I.P Tiny.

Keep your memories with you, even the bad ones.
Some people say it's only an animal but when you have them for a while they become a member of the family.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It isn't so much a competition as as hatred of RIP threads. RIP Racing Driver, RIP Movie Star, RIP Friend From School, RIP Pet.

Screw that, if you want to grieve do it with your friends in real life, I grow tired of seeing these threads pop up everywhere, it is self righteous bullshit. People [and animals] die all the time, it is part of life, get over it.

Show a bit of heart for the poor lad, he has just lost his best friend, I know it's part of life but it is still upsetting when someone dies.
Sorry to hear it Jordan.
Second of all, I agree with P5YcHoM4N in general - no need to tell people on a forum about the death of a pet or a grandparent. Unless we are your only friends. I don't start a new thread every time I'm hungry, or if I kill a spider. I just think it's pathetic really. Mourn all you like, just don't milk that emotion by broadcasting on a forum full of people that, basically, don't really give a shit about you.
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry to hear it Jordan.
Second of all, I agree with P5YcHoM4N in general - no need to tell people on a forum about the death of a pet or a grandparent. Unless we are your only friends. I don't start a new thread every time I'm hungry, or if I kill a spider. I just think it's pathetic really. Mourn all you like, just don't milk that emotion by broadcasting on a forum full of people that, basically, don't really give a shit about you.

You couldn't help yourself could you?

This is the off topic section. If someone wants to post something personal then we shouldn't critcise them for it however little we care. If we don't care we don't post, unless what we post is intended to be amusing I guess..........although I really think that idea is lost on a vast majority of the forum regulars.

Sorry about your dog Jordan. I recently lost (always a poor choice of words when telling someone a pet dog has died no?) my dog. Pancreatic cancer came out of nowhere. By the time the vets suspected it it was too late. Gutted. He was 11.
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry to hear it Jordan.

Tristan, you really are a [removed. not okay] aren't you? Maybe this guy finds it hard to express his emotions to his rl friends, so he wanted to get it off his chest by posting on this forum and hearing other people's idea's of how to get through this grief.[removed. not okay].
sorry for your loss

PS: i agree with tristan
If everyone made threads like this then the forum would need a whole new section to cope with them. I've never understood people who seem to want to tell the world about their loss, because everytime I've suffered such a huge loss the last thing I want to do is tell everyone.
Dont complaint about the death of an animal or you'll have half of the forum in the ***. Prooved and working.
Quote from Riders Motion :Dont complaint about the death of an animal or you'll have half of the forum in the ***. Prooved and working.

ppl dont like worms ppl like dogs and kitties XD
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :ppl dont like worms ppl like dogs and kitties XD

And don't forget the little piggies....
Quote from Taavi(EST) :And don't forget the little piggies....

i did for get wat about this 1

XD
Attached images
pig-3.jpg
Disgusting...
Lol, looks like I'm not the only one in the ban_wagon. Tilt
This thread is closed

My Dog just got put down
(57 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG