The online racing simulator
Piglet born with monkey face
(35 posts, started )
Aw... poor little thing. It looks blind too.
Some randy monkeys been getting jiggy with the piggies!

That's one funked up looking thing there.
if this is due to gene technologys i want the ****ing scientists to eat their own flesh and die then. How can you do something so ****ing ridiculous.
#5 - JJ72
can't be gene technology, they found it in some remote village.

**** god.
I'd say it looks like a fake.
Imo its fake,and an pretty old news,a while ago another news came from the same village,where a cat gave a birth to a dog that looked 100% like a dog,and few days later a dog gave a birth to a baby cat that looked 100% like a kitty,nad the suspecious this is that it happened in the same family,so i think all the news are fake from there
Doesn't look fake. Just looks like bog-standard deformity which, given enough piglets, you're bound to get sooner or later.
I really hope it is fake... poor thing
It's a fake Chinese imitation piglet
Why is everyone feeling sorry for the pig? It's not like he's going to be self-conscious about it? Possibly it might lower his self-esteem? Please, enough PC...

I feel more sorry for the poverty-stricken owners who now can't make money from him...
+1

A pig doesnt have feeling. He wouldnt care if he one had one testicle, he wouldnt care if he didnt have a penis as big as his friends and he wouldn't care if he had a moustache before everyone. A pig is an animal, so threat it like an animal.
#13 - Jakg
are you joking?
Why, should he be?
#15 - Jakg
"A pig doesnt have feeling" - "A pig is an animal, so threat it like an animal."

We are just animals - pigs do indeed have feelings, surprisingly.
Quote from Jakg :We are just animals

Depends on your point of view, really.

Quote :pigs do indeed have feelings, surprisingly.

Were you there alongside it whilst it cried itself to sleep because the other pigs didn't like it's face? I'm interested to know how you arrived at this certain conclusion that pigs have feelings that correlate to human feelings. I'm not saying I disbelieve you, but throwing out such unqualified statements is rather dangerous.
#17 - Jakg
I'm not some animal rights hippie, but a Pig is a lot like a dog - if you treat it nicely it likes you etc and if you were to treat it badly it would be scared of you. If you then go further and stoke a Pig for example it becomes more friendly towards you (in fact if you do that it often makes very very happy sounding noises).
There is a big difference between the whole like/dislike thing based on inputs, and fully-fledged emotion. Otherwise, anything that responds positively or negatively to input is as emotionally developed as a human. It's just a big jump, that's all...
Hmm, haven't heard of a pig requiring emotional therapy yet...maybe it's only in America for now?

Yes they're animals. But they're bred to be killed, no matter what way you look at it. Dogs aren't bred to be killed (only in China ), they're kept as companions. There's a line to be drawn between animals bred for pets, and animals bred for your dinner. You can become as close to the pig as you like (Not too close mind, that's illegal), but he'll still have to be killed in 6/12 months time for bacon.

If I doted over every single bullock on the farm do you think I'd still have a job? No.
#20 - Jakg
Why exactly is a pig different to a human? Why are we so ****ing arrogant?! We are obviously "above" a pig development wise, but are we on some amazing next level where we have emotions but Pigs just have instintive responses?

Name one of our emotions and chances are it's largely based on a instinctive natural response...
That pigs are born just to be killed is just founded by humans. Agree wie Jakg.
#22 - Jakg
Does the fact we bred it for a purpose mean it doesn't have feelings? Of course not!

We breed children for all sorts of reasons and not all physical...
Quote from Jakg :Does the fact we bred it for a purpose mean it doesn't have feelings? Of course not!

I also dont know what smartass has spread that opinion. I guess its just a pretext to kill (/eat) those animals with clear conscience.
#24 - Jakg
I don't mind eating an animal i've helped to raise - heck i've sort of cuddled the meal I had last week (but **** me those Sausages were goooooood). I must admit that I do feel a little bad that i'm playing God and deciding when the animal dies, but at the same time I KNOW the animal had a good life, and without me (well, "us") it wouldn't of had a life at all.
The animals don't know any better than how they were raised. They aren't born with standards. Sure, they are born with basic instincts, like pain = bad. But they don't huddle in groups to exclude those who have a different face. Don't associate them like that with humans.

And chickens is even worse. Haven't you ever seen factory farmed chickens? Literally tens of thousands of chickens stuffed into a barn smaller than my house (and I have a pretty small house). Left with food for 6 months. Then killed for meat. Do they complain? Nope. It's humans "complaining for them" that's the problem.

Yes, the fact that pigs are bred to be killed is founded by humans. I've never heard of a cow raising a pig to eat it

Pigs are different to humans. Humans, from millions of years ago (or whatever, I don't do History...) raised animals to eat them. It's the same as growing vegetables to eat them. Why aren't you all complaining on that? Biology shows us that vegetables are living creatures too, should we stop eating them?

On Jakg's last post, I don't think anybody was saying mis-treating animals is right. What I meant was that I'm not going to fondle every animal (200+ cattle), but should they need veterinary attention or whatever, they will of course have it. They're kept in 30 acre rotating fields for the summer, and fed of haylage in the cattle sheds in winter. They have a good life. Maybe not by human standards, I've yet to see a bullock enjoy LFS as much as me, but by animal standards, they're happy. To use the relevant phrase, happy as a pig in shite...

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG