The online racing simulator
AKA AC Cobra. The Shelby Cobra was a modified version. My guess is Ferrari Dino because Dino is like Dinosaur.
Quote from piggy501 :AKA AC Cobra. The Shelby Cobra was a modified version. My guess is Ferrari Dino because Dino is like Dinosaur.

head lights are different.
Quote from piggy501 :AKA AC Cobra. The Shelby Cobra was a modified version. My guess is Ferrari Dino because Dino is like Dinosaur.

But a dinosaur isn't an animal.
Quote from Luke.S :head lights are different.

And the lights on a Cobra are nothing like the ones in the picture?
I know both of those facts, but I was stuck.
My comment was actually directed to Luke. Your guess was a helluva lot closer (in looks, anyways) than his was.
It is neither a cobra nor a dinosaur
Quote from BAMBO :You know lizards are still animals, right?

He was talking about dinosaurs, not lizards.
Jaguar D-Type?
Quote from NitroNitrous :Next one

God i have that in my old car book.. Gonna get it if no one has guessed it right until tomorrow..
Quote from beefyman666 :He was talking about dinosaurs, not lizards.

Dinosaurs are basically giant lizards and "-saur" comes from the greek sauros which means lizard but it seems MAGGOT beated me to the answer of your post.
Quote from beefyman666 :So how the funk is a lizard an animal?

It's a reptile. A reptile is part of the animal kingdom, and thus, an animal.
Thanks for the sig beefyman
Apologies for not reading about dinosaurs and reptiles. :rolleyes:
Actually just watching a cartoon might have helped you with that problem .
The headlights on the D type were different, though; at least on all the marks I've seen anyways. It looks to me to be some type of Alfa, but I'm not sure what. And I can't think of any Alfas named after animals, either. I'm really stumped on this one. =/

[EDIT] Found a picture of a D Type replica which has the small indicator light in the same position as the source pic here, but the headlights are still more rounded. I guess it is a D Type, can't find anything else. Maybe a replica?

[EDIT 2] Nah.. I still think it's an XKSS. Nitro, wanna put us out of our misery? ha
It is not a Jaguar. Here you have another pic

Alfa? Maybe that´s the way to go...
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
1964 Alfa Romeo Canguro Concept!

Copy and paste...
Now post the next dang pic before I shoot myself :smash3d:
Gah, I knew it was an alfa... Didn't think to check concepts =/
Okey dokey.

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG