The online racing simulator
Cyber Racing - LFS team closure
(54 posts, started )
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Scipy your avatar should say "we learnt at an early age, FWD sucks"!

You little sex kitten you!....

Pff!
Wow...never saw this one coming. Cyber was always one of those teams for which I held a ton of respect. Good luck to the other divisions of the team in other sims and to the LFSers as they go on without those beautiful Cyber skins.
Quote from banshee56 :Wow...never saw this one coming. Cyber was always one of those teams for which I held a ton of respect. Good luck to the other divisions of the team in other sims and to the LFSers as they go on without those beautiful Cyber skins.

I always wondered why their logo was shaped like a Y, confused me a little
very sad new guys
- i hope all the best for the leaving guys, and for cyber in other sims!

Take care out there
Man serious?!? I didnt see this coming i always figured Cyber was going strong but i guess not i wish you all the best to your drivers in the future it still really is sad to hear
Sad news indeed
Wowch... now that's sad..!

As for Ray, when I started LFS Cyber was the team to beat. I've always looked up against your drivers and manager and learnt a lot from both. I remember when we did our first MoE race, Petri was the first to help a noob team out with strategy planning and other tips. So, however strange this might sound coming from me, I will miss the races that you set the benchmark for all other teams to achieve. I will miss your skins and website and I hope not all of your drivers will be lost for LFS.

Good luck to all of you
Ray and René said it already, Cyber was indeed the stars of LFS when i entered as well. Still, the drivers were allways fairplayers, helping out with sets and tactics - even if you were a direct opponent to them. Definitely a team that deserved all the respect it had the latest years!

Very sorry to hear this, i hope though that i'll see some of you guys on the track soon
Sad news indeed,Great team with great ppl.

Good luck to all of you
I know few people from Cyber, and I believe it was the first team I heard of in LFS world... It is really a shame to see them go
But hey, active drivers will stay in LFS, in other teams, but still people are not gone...

All the best to all of the Cyber members!
Sad that, but I understand these things happen.
Big respect for Bruno and Cyber for the great racing they showed us the last 4 years!
some bad news i hope you guys find a good new team. Good luck for the future tho
Closure of a team like Cyber is indeed really sad for the LFS league community.
I have a feel that old experienced racers loose motivation and that’s a big minus for all LFS leagues because lets face it… the only think that keeps leagues alive is competition… not the content of the sim which has stayed almost at the same state for the past 3 years.
Sad news guys, Cyber was a great team with fantastic members.

Good luck to all of ya
Wow, sad news indeed.

All I can say is: thank you guys.
Thank you for the great races especially some of the MoE ones I've seen on the live broadcast, thank you for the nice and so usefull setup guide which was on your site and special thanks to Biernot (Ska69) who taught me a lot of things and shared his setups which was very helpfull.

As a reminder the attached file is a render of the 'old' Cyber skin which has something magic forever
Attached images
Cyber_MoE.png
They had wonderful skins actually
Quote from Lotesdelere :Wow, sad news indeed.

All I can say is: thank you guys.
Thank you for the great races especially some of the MoE ones I've seen on the live broadcast, thank you for the nice and so usefull setup guide which was on your site and special thanks to Biernot (Ska69) who taught me a lot of things and shared his setups which was very helpfull.

As a reminder the attached file is a render of the 'old' Cyber skin which has something magic forever

I really loved that skin

here is a render of the new one
Attached images
user1_pic2_1210369857.png
#45 - siLc
It makes me feel like someone close has died. But still many many good memories of you stay in my thoughts.
oh...
sad news to hear, really. They were always benchmark for all the others, the team to beat... and above all, a bunch of nice guys. Now they're gone. A pity
Very sorry to here this news, been great racing with you over the years and you are all always welcome on our servers

Cyber Racing - LFS team closure
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG