The online racing simulator
Cyber Racing - LFS team closure
(54 posts, started )
As many of you know already, Cyber Racing's LFS division has been pretty inactive for awhile. After some serious discussions we decided it's best for everyone to close the LFS team and let them freely join any other team out there if they feel like doing so.
Cyber Racing's LFS team started in Feb. 2005. During the last +3 years we had plenty of success in several leagues. However during the last year the inactivity in the team started to build up, mostly due to the fact that LFS itself didn't anymore have the interest amongst the members and the motivation dropped significantly. This led to many of the key members to quit completely.
Cyber Racing will continue on with a small group of people in other sims. Maybe someday the LFS team is back in action again but currently for the situation being as it is, it's best to go on without it.
We thank and wish all the best in future to everyone who was involved with Cyber Racing.
Very sad news indeed but i do agree with the inactive part of the team, still remember the good old days from olfsl where it was very competitive with sracer winning the tittle back to back i think anyway .

Good luck to cyber in other sims.
:eek: sad news indeed

wish you all the best cyber's
Very sad news

Goodluck to the other parts of cyber racing
Sad news.

Good luck in the future to all the Cyber Racing members.
Sad to hear. Cyber definitely have been a benchmark for a lot of teams and a great team to compete against. Also it's quite a pity to not see your lovely skins on the track anymore.
Sorry to hear that, Cyber.
#8 - Cawwa
I guess most of Cybers LFS squadron have turned to iRacing. Pitty, there's not many of the oldies left.

Good luck with your new goals.
Awwww.. sad news
That indeed is sad news

Good luck to all cyber members in the future!
Geez...

you were always my favourite team, you know that, right? Well, maybe after F1rst. Maybe.
What a shocking surprise.:Eyecrazy: Will miss you, you were my favourite MoE team.
Quote from Kid222 :What a shocking surprise.:Eyecrazy: Will miss you, you were my favourite MoE team.

+1, really sad to hear that.
Sad to hear...Cyber have always been one of the faster teams out there
Quote from Kid222 :What a shocking surprise.:Eyecrazy: Will miss you, you were my favourite MoE team.

Same here.
That's terrible news.
one of my favourite teams...elite...sad to hear that good luck for everyone
This is really sad to hear.

All the best of luck guys in other sims and to those LFS drivers who are still here.
Best of luck!
Scipy, want to restart Promotech with me?
Since I started LFS Cyber were the team to beat and on that note they were all a friendly bunch of guys.

Sad to see the team go but with the recent year of inactiveness I think it's the right decision.

Gl to all.
Scipy your avatar should say "we learnt at an early age, FWD sucks"!

You little sex kitten you!....
#25 - AMB
Sad news, great team, good luck to all of those that still play lfs, hope you find yourselves a great team.

(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG