The online racing simulator
LFS Short Movie - Spin me around.
(24 posts, started )
I made a quick short movie for my friend, Butch-. This was my first movie with moving cameras. Ive noticed the FPS problems and chat on screen and etc. Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/1414712
Use camera smoothing and MPR message block, also record in 1/2 speed and then double it in the editing software. Otherwise - quite an entertaining piece of driving.
#3 - feat
Well, nice driving skills, i just didn't enjoyed the cameras.
#5 - feat
What is updated ?
Quote from feat :What is updated ?

Not being rude but are you blind? lol!

I can see a lot - its smoother, the camera angles are better..

Good job.
The footage, the FPS (a little) and the camera angles. Its a bit smoother as I used squids advice.

Thanks Jack .
Quote from ImportFantasy :The footage, the FPS (a little) and the camera angles. Its a bit smoother as I used squids advice.

Thanks Jack .

Nice improvement!
#9 - Dru
I really don't like drifters - but i gotta say that is impressive and a good video

Well done.
nice vid keisu ''off topic''wondering why most of the racers hate drifters srsly i cant understand
Good drifting there.

What's the name of song btw.?
#12 - feat
You spin me round, isn't it ?
Impressive drifting
Quote from Kid222 :Good drifting there.

What's the name of song btw.?

Dope - You spin me around.
Nice movie, nice driving too
Quote from Dru :I really don't like drifters - but i gotta say that is impressive and a good video

Well done.

I really don't like people who split people into drifters/racers - but i gotta say that is impressive and a good comment

Well done.
how does this one fit in, who made what now??

http://www.vimeo.com/1415079

Obviously is the best of them. I do want an original on the LFS vimeo. So which one should be on?
That's not Bad.. But I didn't feel dizzy... If I showed you one of my vids im sure you'd get motion sickness hehe..

Actually, after I finished the first video, my friend Jtuned edited for me. Since I made the second version, that version is outdated.
Quote from squidhead :I really don't like people who split people into drifters/racers - but i gotta say that is impressive and a good comment

Well done.

Smartest comment ive seen in a while.
Drifting. Racing. in the real world no one whines about this type of thing. actually encourage both if thats your thing.

LFS is the first thing ive seen where ppl make it out to be a religious matter.

*ahem* back to topic. nice vid kei kei <333333
tried to do thoses 360s myself i got pwned
As BigTime as said ...i see improvements and follow Squid's tips about cameras.
Try to be more creative with them too.
But nice effort though.
waaaaa, too cooooooool~~~

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG