The online racing simulator
Post Dridt, Donuts and Burnout pics here
(26 posts, started )
ive got a few i drew in some words 1 of drift 1 of burnout

i cant post em too big
That looks good.

Dridt is almost dritt which is poo in norwegian.
Hmmm...

IBTL. Stupid demo racers

CLICK!
?
im not stupid
post photos with smoke in it from the game!
and this is some dark random dude but i needed new 1 for team
#10 - ssm
The funny thing is... It is so much harder to do doughnuts now in Patch Z then in Patch Y
oh yeah its so freaking hard, last time i tried it, my tyre exploded.
Quote from baSh0r :oh yeah its so freaking hard, last time i tried it, my tyre exploded.

#13 - ssm
The XRG just goes around in circles and then when I try to kick the clutch to get the car to rotate, the car does a 180 and the engine stalls.

Oh, btw, here is a clip of me drifting the first corner in BL in a FBM.
Attached files
RaindanceR_FBM_Drift.spr - 31.3 KB - 476 views
Rofl never seen sth. more ridiculous than drifting with a formula car ...oh my god... stop .. ever heard of racing
Quote from ssm :The XRG just goes around in circles and then when I try to kick the clutch to get the car to rotate, the car does a 180 and the engine stalls.

Oh, btw, here is a clip of me drifting the first corner in BL in a FBM.

seriously dont drift the FBM
and you cant slide the XRG?
XRG is the most fun car to drift...

And "please don`t drift the FBM." Why not? Gives a sweet feeling adrenaline rush when you really drive on the limit.
#17 - Jakg
If your on the limit your not drifting (enough) to be considered drifting it properly.
Quote from Qvarnis :
And "please don`t drift the FBM." Why not? Gives a sweet feeling adrenaline rush when you really drive on the limit.

it isnt fun to try clutch kicking the fbm, is it?

Quote from LFSn00b :yes you can

i wasnt talking about you or me
he said that the XRG just spins around....
Quote from asbjoern :it isnt fun to try clutch kicking the fbm, is it?

Why does everyone think that if you want to drift, it requires clutch kick? Ever heard of "Dynamic Drifting"? When you come to corner at higher speed than usually and you just let it start to slide all by itself?
Everyone thinks like that? Not imo.
Quote from Tazka :Everyone thinks like that? Not imo.

Maybe it`s just me then. Haven`t heard lot of people talking about it though...
#23 - ssm
First, I have to clear somethings up here. I DO drive the XRG, but it's simply too slow. I practice racing but sometimes I just mess about and say "eff it, I am not going to let off the throttle". When I am slightly heavy on the throttle, that's what happends. I practice racing around BL all the time in the FBM. The XRG feels like it's in slow motion when I switch to XRG when I decide to join the "drift servers". Why do you guys criticize me for having good vehicle control?

The main reason I love the FBM so much is because of it's resembelance to the Honda S2000. I have test driven the s2000 several times, I try to go for a spin in one everytime I hit the Honda dealer, sometimes I try to drive it hard. I am currently saving up for one.

The similarities include: they are both low on torque, have 9k redlines, both technically mid engine rear wheel drive, both *reletively* light, they are both twitchy when nearing the limit of grip, and the fact that I dialed in the Honda's gear box for the FBM.

I didn't say that it isn't possible to do a doughnut in an XRG, I said it was harder then in patch Y. But it IS damn near impossible to do a doughnut in an FBM.
#24 - JJ72
Quote from ssm :The similarities include: they are both low on torque, have 9k redlines, both technically mid engine rear wheel drive, both *reletively* light, they are both twitchy when nearing the limit of grip, and the fact that I dialed in the Honda's gear box for the FBM.

sorry how can a road car feels similiar to a formula car on slicks with downforce.

the S2000 is lot more powerful than the FBM, has the engine in front of the driver, about 2 and a half times heavier, and half the grip.
Maybe the feeling of velocity isn`t equal with real life in LFS?

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG