The online racing simulator
New weather- Rainy
(18 posts, started )
New weather- Rainy
Hello i think it would be nice to include new weather to LFS tracks. It needs rain because cars are not the same controllable like if its sunny and road is dry. Cars will need different tires. Temperature of tires will be different. All cars will be more slippy.

Sorry i saw too late there is topic with the same subject
You should have used the search function.
maybe the most requested improvement to lfs.

just have patience. it will take some time, but if everything goes right, maybe we can finally have a weather system. but notice this is not a 2 day project, so, maybe only in a year or 2.
Quote from jonny__27 :maybe the most requested improvement to lfs.

just have patience. it will take some time, but if everything goes right, maybe we can finally have a weather system. but notice this is not a 2 day project, so, maybe only in a year or 2.

A year or 10
why would cars need different tyres.

That's why.
Quote from Luke.S :why would cars need different tyres.

/me looks for video of f1 turn 1 when raining and everyone spinning and crashing.
Quote from MijnWraak :/me looks for video of f1 turn 1 when raining and everyone spinning and crashing.

I don't think there is a better example than this.
+20
Road cars are for racing, too.
do i need to say ctra 1?
theey can add wipers to xr and road cars not sure if the gts have them but all the same it seems a good isea to have rain

sorry for bad english
Quote from L@gger :Hello i think it would be nice to include new weather to LFS tracks. It needs rain because cars are not the same controllable like if its sunny and road is dry. Cars will need different tires. Temperature of tires will be different. All cars will be more slippy.

Sorry i saw too late there is topic with the same subject

I always thought they put extra rubber on the tires for the rain, to make them even smoother. And that the cars grip faaaar more in the rain. Like being onr ails. And that you can take a hairpin at 200 mph.

Quote from haha360 :theey can add wipers to xr and road cars not sure if the gts have them but all the same it seems a good isea to have rain

sorry for bad english

Are you serious? You're from england and your'e saying 'sorry for bad english'. What are you, 3?? And yes, every car with a windscreen will have a wiper in RL, even the GTRs, Le Mans prototypes, everything. Open cocpit cars naturally don't have wipers. Neither do they have screens.
Quote from haha360 :theey can add wipers to xr and road cars not sure if the gts have them but all the same it seems a good isea to have rain

sorry for bad english

stop drinkin mate.

New weather- Rainy
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG