The online racing simulator
Reality Shows
(32 posts, started )
#27 - JJ72
Quote from Bean0 :and fly-on-the-wall shows like American Chopper are not so bad.

I'll call that a documentory.
The best "reality" show ever: The Joe Schmo Show

One unknowing schmuck, nine actors as "contestants"...pure genius.
absolutely not, reality shows are basically garbage.
Quote from banshee56 :The best "reality" show ever: The Joe Schmo Show

One unknowing schmuck, nine actors as "contestants"...pure genius.

Here here! I laughed constantly throughout that entire series.

As for the shows such as already mentioned, American Choppers, it was a good show when it was them building a bike for the Discovery Channel. Then the first year of the show was good. It got too scripted after that. You can't tell me these shows are not scripted...
It's the public karaoke competitions that really drive me ****ing batty. Big Brother and so on I can ignore, but my girlfriend watches all of these shitty karaoke programs (and the stupid ice skating one, and the stupid ballroom dancing one) and they're basically 90 seconds of horrible pop music, 30 seconds of applause, 60 seconds of "judging" from a panel of people you've never seen before in your life, repeated for an entire ****ing hour. No matter what I do I can't seem to drown out the applause, and that's what really winds me up.

Oh and the other shows with the screaming - Thick Children On Desert Island (screaming every 30 seconds for an hour), Chorley's Next Top Brainless Bulimic Slut (screaming every 15 seconds, then crying for 15 seconds, for an hour). Gah.

Hanging is literally too good for them. I wouldn't be happy until I'd liquidised the ****ing lot of them.
Reality TV has nothing to do with the implying meaning of the "reality". Those stuff is staged to death, filled with the kind of people that deserve no better / are stupid / need the money etc... It's not clever, it's just THE cheapest method to produce something for TV to fill the program and is watched by the same kind of the people as the """"actors"""".

Reality TV is just as shallow as Paris Hilton.

Reality Shows
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG