The online racing simulator
Reality Shows
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Rendy
Reality Shows
Anyone here loves Reality TV Shows?
No.......and anyone who says differently is a liar, a damn liar
reality tv shows. are stupid.
They should all be taken off air from the BBC and Channel 4 and stuck on that useless failboat of broadcasting called ITV.
#5 - Rendy
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :reality tv shows. are stupid.

Why Stupid. Reality Shows are definetly NOT Stupid man!
True that, they make a mint out of making sure that title is mostly reserved for their viewers. Although there's probably a sort of bovine intelligence working it out somewhere behind the scenes.
I'm so happy they axed Australian Big Brother at last!

I think the BBC makes the 'best' reality TV, whatever that means. The Aussie shows are much too boring and the American ones are plain scary.
Reality TV shows are ****ing retarded.
#9 - Rendy
aargh

Everytime i walked into a reality tv game site, no RACING
and when on the racing site, NO REALITY
It's like going into a christian rock forum and talking about goth rock.
Totally different crowdes.
I can't think of anything more boring than putting talentless people on a TV show where they have to do nothing other than sit around and talk for horus on end about how they are talentless and boring but are somehow managing to get undeserved fame.

Although the Big Brother and Pop Idol phenomenons did spawn two fantastic Ben Elton books, Dead Famous and Chart Throb. Doesn't make it worth putting up with these people, but it does soften the blow a little. He somehow manages to nail both of them exactly
Reality TV is not just the likes of Big Brother.

Hidden cam shows such as Trigger Happy TV & Peep Show, and fly-on-the-wall shows like American Chopper are not so bad.
Peep show isn't really a reality TV show, it's bloody funny though
Reality TV - Entertainment for those without a brain.
#15 - 5haz
It makes me chuckle how they call it reality TV but it's about as far away from everyday reality as you can possibly get, for example Jade Goody wouldn't be a millionaire in reality, she'd be unemployed and living on dole money!
Quote from danowat :Peep show isn't really a reality TV show, it's bloody funny though

Just googled Peep Show, it's not the one I meant above.

There is a pretty funny hidden cam show that I can;t recall the name of, most sketches seem to involve a smart bird with a short skirt or a smart bird undressing in a shop, and the publics reaction.

Any ideas?
Hope someone does find out, I like the smart bird in short skirt/smart bird undressing idea........
Quote from 5haz :It makes me chuckle how they call it reality TV but it's about as far away from everyday reality as you can possibly get, for example Jade Goody wouldn't be a millionaire in reality, she'd be unemployed and living on dole money!

It's a fact that the people who apply to go on reality TV are the least suitable people to actually do it.
Hehehe, cool
There's also reality shows that forces contestants to sing, pose, and blahblahblah

And The Amazing Race is just like a Rally Raid! Better yet, Road Raid.
Quote from Bean0 :There is a pretty funny hidden cam show that I can;t recall the name of, most sketches seem to involve a smart bird with a short skirt or a smart bird undressing in a shop, and the publics reaction.

That's not really a reality show, that's a hidden camera show. There is a difference.
#23 - ssm
Have you guys seen "startup junkies"? Search for it on hulu. It's very good. In season one, a bunch of experienced entrepreneur try to start a company that scans mail and then emails the mail to the client. They try to beat the odds and keep from going belly up.
Seinfeld. one of the best shows ever IMO. Just for laughs gags is pretty good, even though some of the jokes are a bit crule .
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Seinfeld. one of the best shows ever IMO.

But that's not a reality show, it's just a regular TV show. TV n00b.

Reality Shows
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG