The online racing simulator
Bus Drivers of the FEMALE persuasion....
(36 posts, started )
Hoolyyy Shhh.... Lmao
first i saw this, then she felt sorry to me, then i laughed my ass off
Wow, theres loads of female bus drivers round here but i've not seen any that bad.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :this looks really weird, am i the only thinking there might have been some mechanical failure leading to this accident (which is quite hilarious )

Quote from http://www.drivecam.com/docs/AnalysisBusCrash.pdf :
This view of the video prompted investigators to hire a forensics expert to validate the drivers claim the steering wheel failed. The investigation found
broken steering linkage.

For anyone who is too lazy to click the PDF.
#9 - feat
this is exactly what i did --> :chairfall
yep, she did it, i knew it i knew it
#13 - Osco
I love how the passenger just exits the bus like nothing happened
Seen that on Road Wars about 2 years ago, i still wonder how the hell it happened, even 2 years on
I love the way the report from the people who provided the camera states that without the camera analysis of the accident it may not have been possible to believe what the driver was saying or to have believed the broken steering linkage that the driver indicated was the fault.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Seen that on Road Wars about 2 years ago, i still wonder how the hell it happened, even 2 years on

You can see its a mechanical failure of some kind tbh, even without the report, shes already turning around the corner, and without moving the wheel the bus jolts right and goes forward.
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
hahahaha the guy inside HAHAHA ROFL... he fell and then he stands up like nothing LMAO....
Quote from chanoman315 :hahahaha the guy inside HAHAHA ROFL... he fell and then he stands up like nothing LMAO....

Here's my stop thank you.
You have to be careful with woman bus drivers, I remember seeing on the news a while back a woman bus driver drove off road a touch so she could crash into the side of someone's house and that was after she had written off multiple cars.

Linky.
I don't think that women are bad drivers in general but this woman needs to burn in hell for what she just have done...
Quote from baSh0r :I don't think that women are bad drivers in general but this woman needs to burn in hell for what she just have done...

You would condemn her to hell without looking at all the evidence? Like the fact it was a mechanical failure?
#22 - feat
Yes! We are pretty evil huh ..
Quote from Wazzlo :
I can remember being in the Yorkshire Dales, coming back from some village to Leyburn on the bus...it was a woman...and damn she was one hell of a driver, everyone looked quite frightened as I remember, she was doing about 50mph on twisty-turny roads and passing cars where you would have thought the bus could not pass. I thought it was awesome, felt like being on a public rally.

In that case she wants bloody shooting..she wasn't a good driver...not doing 50 on a bendy road with a bus full of passengers!
Squeezing past cars through narrow gaps..what a moron!
Quote from beefyman666 :Wow, theres loads of female bus drivers round here but i've not seen any that bad.

All bus drivers in Plymouth can't drive, they always like to carve cars up espacially on royal parade road about, the one where the bank of scotland, TSB etc... that is the worst place for them carving cars up, they seem to think they own the road there.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG