The online racing simulator
Dark Knight
(67 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :**** **** **** **** !!!
WHY did I continue reading this topic? GOD DAMNIT!
And it's just 4 left before I am going to watch the movie

It's ok, nothing's been given away. You'll love it, go watch it.
Lol just read through the thread again, no spoilers. :P

Have fun watching it it's really amazing.

This summer has had quite some amazing movies. Wanted, Hancock and now Batman!
Loved them all hope crazy movies like this keep coming out
Gotta disagree, Blade. I thought everyone was excellent in their parts.
Did watch the movie, and I'll agree - it was awesome!
The Joker is amazingly well played, sad knowing we won't see more from this actor
Everyone is just saying he's a great actor because he's dead.

He's a shocking actor.
everyone knows it.
Quote from Klutch :Everyone is just saying he's a great actor because he's dead.

He's a shocking actor.
everyone knows it.

Then your wrong, at least for me. I didn't have in mind his death when I sat there judging the movie. He's way of playing the role is just art really, his performance is amazing in this movie and has nothing to do that people symphatice for his death by saying he did a good job.
I haven't seen Dark Knight yet, but every other video i've seen him in, he's a horrible actor.
well apearently he did this one very good
He was not a bad actor tbh. I watched the Dark Night last night and I loved it, he played the role almost too good, so maybe you should actually watch before commenting Klutch?
Quote from Klutch :I haven't seen Dark Knight yet, but every other video i've seen him in, he's a horrible actor.

How can you hate on 10 Things I Hate About You?

He was also very good in Monster's Ball, Lords of Dogtown, Brokeback Mountain, Candy, and I'm Not There.

In fact, the only things I can remember him being underwhelming in were big budget schlock like A Knight's Tale, etc, where everyone was underwhelming due to a silly script.
Ugh.. 2:20am need to sleep last post:

The Dark Knight was a fantastic movie the person who played the joker was extremely good I laughed the whole way through!especially when hes blowing up the hospitals

I didnt even know that actor was dead? when did he die

1 last question Harvey gets burnt and half of his face is fked up im sure i saw a cartoon on Tv with two face maybe there was a cartoon version of the darknight anyway he had a black and white face and was weird

man im really slurring my words

i neeed tosleep
Uhh, kinda hard not to miss out when he died.
After all, he was an australian "Legend" (As the media would have you think)
The only legendary thing HE did was **** the olsen twins.
Quote from R34king :
1 last question Harvey gets burnt and half of his face is fked up im sure i saw a cartoon on Tv with two face maybe there was a cartoon version of the darknight anyway he had a black and white face and was weird

I thought that the movie was going to end there, and the next bad guy would be him as Two-Face of the cartoon... but no
Quote from Klutch :Uhh, kinda hard not to miss out when he died.
After all, he was an australian "Legend" (As the media would have you think)
The only legendary thing HE did was **** the olsen twins.

Separately or at the same time??
If he managed to pretend he enjoyed it, then he deserves an acting oscar!!!

MaryK&Ashley=:sick::dopey:illepall
On imdb ppl rated it at 9.5/10 which puts it at the best movie of all time. :P

The movie deserves it, it really was amazing.
very good example of how an action movie can become a visual and narrative art. Something most directors these days just dont know how to make (or care for that matter).

Quote from Klutch :Everyone is just saying he's a great actor because he's dead.

Not really, they said the same thing about River Phoenix when he died as well. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Ledger in his role.

(omg cesar romero's incredibly poor portrayal as joker.....)
Saw it today, i thought the death of that women in the room with the oil drums was a bit kinda iscolated, you didnt see anything which happened after that about her, not even a shot of the place exploding.

Other than that a great film.
What a piece of movie!. The joker is just awesome, I didn't like batman's voice tho... No spoilers kids! Just go and watch It.
Candy was the last movie I saw Heath in. I thought it was a very decent flick, mostly for his acting.
Seems like I have to watch it:
imdb - 135,443 votes, 9.4/10
csfd - 271 votes, 96%

Best movie evah?

He's a shocking actor.
everyone knows it.

lol @ you.

People are saying it, because his role as the Joker proved that he is an amazing actor.

Go and see the Dark Knight Klutch, then assess your opinion.
The Joker was good. Bruce Wayne was good, but Batman has a slight lisp that makes his sound a bit silly. And several aspects of the film dragged on too much without developing the story line.

Nice to see the film ignoring the usual Hollywood system of keeping the girl alive and providing a happy ending. But certainly not the best film ever.
Quote from Kdovi :Best movie evah?

Nowhere near the best movie ever, but a damn good piece of entertainment none the less.
Quote from The Moose :Nowhere near the best movie ever, but a damn good piece of entertainment none the less.

Almost everyone else seems to find it to be the best movie evah.

What movie do you like more then that?
#50 - JJ72
"1984"

I don't think the dark knight is the best movie ever either, but one of the best in its genre I am pretty sure.

Dark Knight
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG