The online racing simulator
Dark Knight
(67 posts, started )
Dark Knight
Didn't see a Dark Knight thread, so I thought to make one. Opinions of it?

Saw the midnight showing last night, and let me tell you that it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. I mean, WOW, everything was awesome. If you haven't seen it yet or it isn't out yet in your area, go see it as soon as you can.
Haven't seen it yet, but am looking very forward to it.
I'm seeing a movie shortly with my little brother....it's Wall-E for me

ok it's an excuse, I want to see Wall-E but it looks kinda creepy - me alone walking in to a cinema full of kiddies!!!!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I'm seeing a movie shortly with my little brother....it's Wall-E for me

ok it's an excuse, I want to see Wall-E but it looks kinda creepy - me alone walking in to a cinema full of kiddies!!!!

Haha! I've actually heard it's good too, let us know how it is.
I saw the premiere (right spelling) last night Fantastic movie the joker really freaked me out
Tickets ordered for saturday night. Can't wait But the question is....does it live up to the hype?
Great movie. Just came back from seeing it in IMAX (huge screen with craziest sound system ever created)

It was packeeeeed lol.

The movie itself is really good. I like the story and all. The actor who played Joker really looked into it and was actually freaky.

Great movie
"I'm going to show you a magic trick. I'm going to make this pencil disappear."

...best part of the movie. By far. Damn that was a classic.
Indeed. I found it pretty crazy. :P

But damn the freakin lambo was so nice!
SPOILER TAGS PLZ!
Bah theres no big spoiler in here...

He told the joke but you wont get it until you see it ;P
Pretty damn great movie even though I was a bit too drunk and listening to it on FM radio (downside of going to a drive-in).

Will definitely be seeing it again.
It is an awesome-great-fantastic movie... i wanna be batman
I HATE THAT DAMN MOVIE.
THEY CRASHED A BLOODY LP-640!!!

nah the movie was pretty good.
but the movie was so loud i could hardly hear what they were saying.
Drunkenness is an upside!
Quote from MAGGOT :"I'm going to show you a magic trick. I'm going to make this pencil disappear."

...best part of the movie. By far. Damn that was a classic.

Hahahha, definitely a great moment!
I have not seen the movie, but I plan to do so this week
Everyone I know that has seen it, tells it's damn good.
Watched it at about 5AM BST this morning...bloody great for those who like high-octane action with brain in neutral! Heath Ledger was brilliant, but was that only because all of the rest of the cast (Exceptions: Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman) had forgotten how to act...to call some of the performances "wooden" would be over-complimentary!
SPOILER: JOKER DIES

i lold
Quote from Bladerunner :Watched it at about 5AM BST this morning...bloody great for those who like high-octane action with brain in neutral! Heath Ledger was brilliant, but was that only because all of the rest of the cast (Exceptions: Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman) had forgotten how to act...to call some of the performances "wooden" would be over-complimentary!

Shame he died...

The best is that you think the movie ends at some parts, but it doesnt...the action.. is just great
#24 - JJ72
it's awesome.

I like they doesn't leave untied ends so there's an excuse to make a sequel, this is a perfectly fine story on its own.

Loved every minute of it, rather emotional when you get to the end, and realize this Joker in real life is dead.
**** **** **** **** !!!
WHY did I continue reading this topic? GOD DAMNIT!
And it's just 4 left before I am going to watch the movie

Dark Knight
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG