The online racing simulator
My Theory On Flight
(83 posts, started )
#76 - Migz
Thank you for acctually explaining it properply unlike some people here who would just rather call me an idiot, or want to stone me, or ban me, or call me ignorant, or uneducated or anything else like that. And i was educated just im sure i wasnt here for those few lessons. Not my fault, bullies = skip lessons. So pah physics isnt my strongest subject in science lol.
You can always read your textbooks and visit libraries. Do you think when your 30 employers will be sympathetic to the fact you couldn't be bothered to learn because of school bullies? Bullies have existing forever, and yet people still learn stuff.

The real reason is you don't care about knowing stuff, and that is a problem you should solve for yourself. Apathy isn't an excuse.
I think gravity is the biggest conspiracy of all time. And if you think about it for a while it is quite easy to see who are making money with it - the shoe makers! Who would buy shoes if you could just fly and levitate? Just look at the birds, they need no shoes, they know gravity is fake.

It's the same with the sun really. People all around the world, experts and all other know-it-alls say the sun is hot hot hot. Well, at night it isn't. A light bulb may be hot when you turn it on but when you turn it off it cools down.

We are living inside a hollow earth anyways...
#79 - Migz
Quote from Hyperactive :I think gravity is the biggest conspiracy of all time. And if you think about it for a while it is quite easy to see who are making money with it - the shoe makers! Who would buy shoes if you could just fly and levitate? Just look at the birds, they need no shoes, they know gravity is fake.

It's the same with the sun really. People all around the world, experts and all other know-it-alls say the sun is hot hot hot. Well, at night it isn't. A light bulb may be hot when you turn it on but when you turn it off it cools down.

We are living inside a hollow earth anyways...

A third lerts perhaps?
Quote from Hyperactive :A light bulb may be hot when you turn it on but when you turn it off it cools down.

Lol, that reminds me of that funny thing about dark: "Light bulbs don't emit light, they suck dark. That's why when they are full, and stop working, you can see dark on them."
It might help if some of the posters in this thread paid more attention to the OP:

Quote :supernatural kind of flying, the kinda thing superman does.

Since this is supernatural flying, then the laws of physics don't apply. You can make up any rules you want. Superman could also "fly" faster than the speed of light in order to travel backwards in time.

It would help if a moderator could change the title of this thread to "My Theory On Supernatural Flight".
Quote from JeffR :It might help if some of the posters in this thread paid more attention to the OP:

Since this is supernatural flying, then the laws of physics don't apply. You can make up any rules you want. Superman could also "fly" faster than the speed of light in order to travel backwards in time.

It would help if a moderator could change the title of this thread to "My Theory On Supernatural Flight".

Without physics, any such discussion is utterly pointless and childish.

My Theory On Flight
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG