The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I predicted this, the next thread he will make is "whats the fastest drag car?".

Lerts thread are always epic anyway,he can make any thread he want.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Lerts thread are always epic anyway,he can make any thread he want.

EXACTLY!

And see where it got him - a S2 lisence

His lisence, up to him what he want to use it for. And seeing him race he is allready competative. With time he will be an alien and race away from us in his xpermoit car.
Hey, nice to see the famous wacko licensed now

If you're faster than AI, you're definitely fast enough for online racing. Don't try to keep up with the others right away, pick an easy car & track combo and just drive at your own pace trying to keep out of the way. You'll finish in the midfield in no time!
Good spoken

Just one thing, you have checked that the AI is set on "pro" mode in Single Player? It's possible to change it, it might have been on avarage or something
i have it set in pro, i think the problem with ai is that is unable to take shortways
Or simply, you are too fast for it
Youre not support to use shortcuts anyway
They definitely take some corners much too slow, which is a bit annoying since they can have a decent pace throughout most of the rest of the lap up until and after those points. I look forward to the next round of improvements (among other things!).
I didn't read other posts than the first, but.
Please go race, don't do the same mistake that I done,
In my first days I was racing, but then I saw cruising server, wondered what it was so I gave a try.. And there wasted 5months to cruise servers.
I hate myself because of it
-
Cheap Lfs Dedicated Server (New Balance 2) DELETED by Bob Smith : don't spam your advert!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG