The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
how do i unlock cars on cruise servers?
seems i need virtual money but how do i get it?
Don't waste your time, go do some racing
Ha ha....two days with S2 and he is on a cruise server. I cannot WAIT for his commentary.
Quote from lerts :seems i need virtual money but how do i get it?

Generally type !help
But just drive for money mainly..
My understanding is that you drive around the track in a small car, until such a time as you have amassed enough virtual dosh to afford a slightly bigger car. Repeat as necessary, until you have the best car. Then revel in the fact that you've just wasted 6 months of your life in earning virtual dolly to spend on virtual cars to be the queen of a virtual city, and laugh geekily at those in smaller cars. A little like chavs in 4x4s

lerts, you were on CTRA earlier...what happened man, you were much better off there...
#6 - lerts
the problem i see is that now everybody is faster than me, but cant practice with ai since im faster than it

i thought i could try to learn tracks cruising but hell its full of obstacles so no way to know braking points

if it was 100 squared km of roads it would be supercool but just a circuit i dont know, though seems funny run away from police
I use it to practice my driving and familiarity with all the cars, it's alright for that. The obstacles allow for more unpredictable terrain, imo.

But to learn tracks it's fairly ineffective, unless you want to learn how the scenery is
Quote from lerts :the problem i see is that now everybody is faster than me, but cant practice with ai since im faster than it

i thought i could try to learn tracks cruising but hell its full of obstacles so no way to know braking points

if it was 100 squared km of roads it would be supercool but just a circuit i dont know, though seems funny run away from police

Don't feel sad you can't race as fast as the aliens
Remember that most of them have like 4 years experience, and I'll bet you can catch them if you give it some time.

I think CTRA is a great place to start, as I also mentioned to you yesterday on CTRA Race1 server. And you seemed to race ok to me.

Tomorrow I think I got some time to race online, let's race togheter on CTRA. I'll show you some lines and give you my setups, and I'm sure we can get you to a steady and fine speed

Btw, using a wheel?

There's a cauldron full of it at the end of the rainbow.
Quote from The Very End :Don't feel sad you can't race as fast as the aliens
Remember that most of them have like 4 years experience, and I'll bet you can catch them if you give it some time.

I think CTRA is a great place to start, as I also mentioned to you yesterday on CTRA Race1 server. And you seemed to race ok to me.

Tomorrow I think I got some time to race online, let's race togheter on CTRA. I'll show you some lines and give you my setups, and I'm sure we can get you to a steady and fine speed

Btw, using a wheel?

Hey now,

How come I don't get sent setups from people like you? :P

Got any decent SS1 setups?
Huh? Would be more use if you told us what track, then we might get somewhere...
Quote from Krammeh :Hey now,

How come I don't get sent setups from people like you? :P

Got any decent SS1 setups?

Because you never ask me, if you see me online on same server, ask - and I'll send you the best setup I got for that track =)
Quote from The Very End : Because you never ask me, if you see me online on same server, ask - and I'll send you the best setup I got for that track =)

Fair do's.

I do quite well in SS1. Surprising tbh Normally top 5, at least.

Pfff, you don't want to spend the time earning the money, man! Just setup your very own cruise server, then you'll have all the money, all the cars and all the power!

Note: this was in reference to the thread "To many Cruise servers" and should not be taken seriously.
Quote from obsolum :Pfff, you don't want to spend the time earning the money, man! Just setup your very own cruise server, then you'll have all the money, all the cars and all the power!

Note: this was in reference to the thread "To many Cruise servers" and should not be taken seriously.

... you're kidding me? just as always... once again a racer is flaming against cruisers....

btw. i've read the white writing too...
Quote from eight8acht :... you're kidding me? just as always... once again a racer is flaming against cruisers....

btw. i've read the white writing too...

Wait... where did I flame cruisers? Ever? Please, show me.
my little niece has just visited so i wont be able to play so long today, have to let her the pc

i have a logitech formula force but at the moment im trying mouse plus pedals, has advantages and disadvantages

anyway ill race at ctra though im a newbee, ill see you there when my niece lets me the pc
Quote from lerts :my little niece has just visited so i wont be able to play so long today, have to let her the pc

i have a logitech formula force but at the moment im trying mouse plus pedals, has advantages and disadvantages

anyway ill race at ctra though im a newbee, ill see you there when my niece lets me the pc

Nice of you, but really, you just have to say this : "No, sorry you CANOT GET IT OK?!?! AND IF YOU ASK ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR EYEBALS OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND EAT THEM" , now whatch her run and you get your computer
haha sometimes im too nice but look whos talking, a game that came from niceness has to lead to nice behaviour, i even let her drive once but she prefers flash games, i was lucky i didnt have a pc as kid i think running chasing tenths of children was so fun, always racing
CTRA is always filled with newbies. There might be one or two semi-decent drivers who get their jollies beating newbies but the rest aren't very good.
CTRA 1
@Forbin
CTRA isn't full of newbies any more, most of them got pissed off being consistently beaten by silver+ racers in Race 1
CTRA UF-BR FTW! great competitive cars, nice tracks, less full than CTRA RACE 1 = more chances to win and less chances to be hitted in T1
Now every1 will go there coz of this advertiment.
I predicted this, the next thread he will make is "whats the fastest drag car?".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG