The online racing simulator
Red Dragons: The Movie
(39 posts, started )
definately a very nice video, very well done
Best intro in the world of live for speed so far i'd say,

i prefered the way the second track was 'filmed' at the autocross circuit. well done!
yes the video is great but i don;t like xrt engine sound it is very loud and nasty..
The intro was the very best ive ever seen in an lfs movie tbh, very good, good drifting / stunts really enjoyed everybit, only - was music, you kindof expect this music nowadays

9.7/10
#30 - neRu
Saab Performance-team wannabe :P You really lack a 3rd, maybe even a 4th driver. That would give it the extra wow-effect for the cone-showoff tricks.
But amazingly well made video - really enjoyed it.
10/10 from me
could someone please tell me how the intro song is called ? its soo great
#32 - Amso
I really love the way you made the video, it looked profesonal and easy on the eyes.

Your team is very talented and I hope you keep getting better, I love the cone salom and the twin drifting. Keep making moves and keep being awesome.

Adding you on Msn, I'm [email protected]

10/10
Thanks for all the comments guys! I've just gotten back from a little holiday and expected half a page of "it was okay" replies. Glad you all enjoyed it, i'm yet to check out the Vimeo stream - I left for holiday the minute it had uploaded. Will watch it now to see what the quality is like.

By the way - Thanks Squid, getting a good reply from you actually does mean quite a bit to me although I generally don't show much appreciation towards your posts normally.

Songs: (In order)

Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
Give It All - Rise Against
Very nicely done.
worth watching, unlike some posts.
every movies gets better, practise makes perfect.

overall idd give it a 7mmmh+
dont wanna type the crits you know them yourself i think.
keep up the good work.
Very impressive editing, i liked that part at beginning, keep it up.
Nice intro, idea and well made. Good overall.
Dang, I didn't see this before! I'm setting my future video awesomeness targets to that video.
Now this is a potential movie.. I havnt seen a good LFS movie like this for time
Nice video, great work . I like it .

Red Dragons: The Movie
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG