XRT Ricer Style
i made this yesterday, i was bored, enjoy
Attached images
XRT Remake.JPG
XRT Remake2.JPG
Attached files
Ricer XRT.rar - 329.3 KB - 290 views
REAL RICER!

but i like the blue... downloading to test....
Quote from ELPAPAELOSHALAOS :REAL RICER!

but i like the blue... downloading to test....

im not sure if you can use this for xrg too, but if not i maybe have the change to own some crack-ass? ^^
i can use it on XRG, are the same files DDS of XRT...

i´m can´t see the diference....

in post: nice, but i not like too much the seat´s...

conclusion:
-pasable doors (nice speakers, bad texture).
-good back seat, nice speakers and sub´s.
-nice dasboard with sound sistem and al that shit.
-real bad fron seats, bad exture and terrible colors...

saludos.
Quote from BastianB :im not sure if you can use this for xrg too, but if not i maybe have the change to own some crack-ass? ^^

you gonna use Flamethrower?
can someone make some really good new XRT textures for patch Z ?
because i putmy old ones on and its all gone whickidy whack.
love the wheel, but could be a bit lighter....i think it's great you made the interior so fast and for public use, but in all honesty the post above says it all....but im keeping the wheel!
okidoke
i start on some lighter ones tomorrow, thanx for using
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
you can post the original seats?? i like all, xcept the front seats...
Quote from ELPAPAELOSHALAOS :you can post the original seats?? i like all, xcept the front seats...

Just a question. This is for an XRT car. It has already been said in the post it does not work with XRG. Sooo, not to get ahead of myself, but I may smell a little bit of smoke.......(:bananadea). [First time I think I have used that smiley]
Quote from shashdev :Just a question. This is for an XRT car. It has already been said in the post it does not work with XRG. Sooo, not to get ahead of myself, but I may smell a little bit of smoke.......(:bananadea). [First time I think I have used that smiley]

You smell no smoke, and really shouldn`t be throwing that smiley around without knowing what you`re talking about.

The files work perfectly well in the XRG, since the textures are shared.

ELPAPAELOSHALAOS has done nothing wrong.
Quote from unseen :You smell no smoke, and really shouldn`t be throwing that smiley around without knowing what you`re talking about.

The files work perfectly well in the XRG, since the textures are shared.

ELPAPAELOSHALAOS has done nothing wrong.

Then I am truly sorry. I read earlier in the thread something about the XRT and XRG being different. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

XRT Ricer Style
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG