The online racing simulator
New Member of Development Team! :)
(299 posts, closed, started )
Grats.

I'm sure that, by the age of 3, the litte fella will have already driven his first cart.

Sweet, now that's a real progress (report)!

Congratulations Geraldine and Scawen! I wish you three all the best! :up:
Congratulations!!
All the best for the whole family.
So how is it going with our little star ?
Did the first week went smoothly or.. ?

Quote from GianniC :So how is it going with our little star ?
Did the first week went smoothly or.. ?

Yes, it's going well. The first week went very smoothly, in fact he did a bit more crying in the second week, maybe because he realises he can control us a bit / get what he wants by shouting for it (well, most times anyway) and we get these times when Geraldine can't cook or can't eat because Leo is crying because he wants something! And wow can he cry when he's not quite comfortable!

He might need to eat or it's time for a nappy change or he's bored or sometimes he's just tired - that's a funny one, when he's kind of screaming (well not really screaming but you know this WAAA WAAA WAAA with every breath) and you just have to leave him a couple of minutes lying down and suddenly he falls asleep! But we are getting used to dealing with him, realising just how often you need to change the nappy... wow... and of course I do some more cooking which I've mainly been able to avoid in the past!

I just want to say thank you all for your nice messages, the congratulations and good wishes. It's very nice of you all...

THANKS!!! :up:
Lol - Scawen cooking

*loads paint shop pro*

Not really - gotta a film to watch. Glad it's going well Scawen, and I hope the third and fourth week are even better. In fact I think you'll be fine until they turn 13. Then the nappy contents hit the fan.
Quote from Scawen :... because he realises he can control us a bit / get what he wants by shouting for it (well, most times anyway)

I think LFS forum gave you some skills to deal with that

Edit : you just have to explain him : it's done when it's done, I'm pretty sure Leo will perfectly understand
Good to hear that its going well, Scawen! I presume your sleeping time has slowly been decreasing over the past few weeks though, but I think around LFS development you know how to deal with that. When do we get to race him?
Quote from Scawen :Yes, it's going well. The first week went very smoothly, in fact he did a bit more crying in the second week, maybe because he realises he can control us a bit / get what he wants by shouting for it (well, most times anyway) and we get these times when Geraldine can't cook or can't eat because Leo is crying because he wants something! And wow can he cry when he's not quite comfortable!

He might need to eat or it's time for a nappy change or he's bored or sometimes he's just tired - that's a funny one, when he's kind of screaming (well not really screaming but you know this WAAA WAAA WAAA with every breath) and you just have to leave him a couple of minutes lying down and suddenly he falls asleep! But we are getting used to dealing with him, realising just how often you need to change the nappy... wow... and of course I do some more cooking which I've mainly been able to avoid in the past!

I just want to say thank you all for your nice messages, the congratulations and good wishes. It's very nice of you all...

THANKS!!! :up:

I hope for you, that: He doesnt have huge problems with 3-months-colics, His teeths will come after first six months

Usually the first weeks are easy, but from 3rd to 4th week on, you might find out that TV shows only sh1t in the time from 2-5 am. That was the time I walked circle over circle in our living room to get my kids to sleep At that time I appreciated our huge mirror on the wall, so I could watch TV in both walking directions But on the other hand - as mentioned above - night-TV-program sucks big time, and for some movie you just dont have the patient at that time of night

Good luck with your little family, the first months are the most tireing ones. I remember a buddy coming for a visit, I was opening the door, and I must have looked terrible by the expression in his face :P
Quote from Scawen :maybe because he realises he can control us a bit / get what he wants by shouting for it

Errrm.... how about making Leo shout for S2 final then? :P
Quote from Scawen :
YES! Geraldine and I are very proud and happy to announce our new baby son, named Leo! He was born on Monday this week, 27th February!

congrats nice one mate.
Congrats Scawen.
Welcome to the father's club!
Up with the rings in the eyes!
Quote from biggie :Errrm.... how about making Leo shout for S2 final then? :P

I bet that Leo will learn first to say #include<stdstream> than mommy... hehehehe

Anyway, congrats Scawen ! :drink:
There are some new pics online, Leo in his first raceseat

Cool, thanks for the update I got to see my 1 and a half year old cousin, and man I love babies! So adorable
OMG Scawen, I hope you buy pampers diapers and dont use THOSE as diapers. This would be the worst thing, you could do, believe me. Go buy the one time usable things, like pampers or however they are called. In the end, you'll run cheaper (water savings, time saved etc. ).

Cheers,
joe
Leo definetely got the hair from daddy :]
awesome
nice new pics Scawen
Hehe, he looks very alive I bet you don't have a moment of rest anymore
Where you got that bear from ? I want that bear !
Good to hear everything is going oke with Leo as the mommy ! And of course also with the daddy

@Orion: yes, daddy's hair definately
That's awesome! Good looking baby (I don't often say that, I usually think they're weird looking).

Congrats!

lambchop44
definatly his daddys hair....
Attached images
leo_roberts.jpg
Quote from three_jump :definatly his daddys hair....

ROFL
I just saw this thread, beacuse no internet access for while. Congratulation on your new kid leo. I wish you the best of the luck in the future. And my fiancee shelley said your leo look beauiful and sweet:lovies3d: (she loves babies):rolleyes: :worried:
This thread is closed

New Member of Development Team! :)
(299 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG