The online racing simulator
Made a beliver
(22 posts, started )
Made a beliver
My friend let me borrow his DFP awhile ago and he wasn't much of a racing sim fan, he actually would always poke fun that I like these kinds of games.

After four years of mouse use on LFS, I bought a G25.. I brought it in for him to try it today after work with my notebook and my G25. I was going to let him borrow it for GT5 for his PS3..

Anyways He's been using his DFP instead with GT5, but I gotta say he was soo amazed with this game and the Force feedback and the visual feedback of the wheel movement. He had the biggest grin on his face the whole time, talked up everything that he talked down about the game in the past

Not really thread worthy, but I'm sure you guys like hearing these stories. I'm going to try to get his PC fixed up and get him to buy LFS, he wants to buy a G25 soon to

Any other stories that turned someone onto this game?

Good work hehe!

Let him taste the game a little, maybe try a two computer LAN or something sometimes, then I bet he can't ressist and just haves to buy his own version of the game
Wow, congratulations! If only I could make believers out of the gang I run with.

Can't you buy his friend a license, The Very End?
Quote from Ca18Slider :
Can't you buy his friend a license, The Very End?

Yes, do that. I'm ghost racer's friend
I don't have more money lol, I used the last on the liquor I buyed now some mins ago in the store, and the money before I used on Lerts lisence
I am like..broke lol, but I get my work-money soon so np ^^

But buying a other lisence...man, do I get a LFS VIP user then? o_O
Quote from The Very End :

I'll do my best to make you a moderator. Is that good enough?
Maybe you'd get to beta test S3? If that was the case I'd buy every demo user a license.

(If I got a free S3 too!)
((What sort of liquor did ya buy? :P )
Quote from The Very End :I don't have more money lol, I used the last on the liquor I buyed now some mins ago in the store, and the money before I used on Lerts lisence
I am like..broke lol, but I get my work-money soon so np ^^

hmm, maybe if we all recommended you by the mods you could get some special title or something?

Would be cool.
Quote from jonny__27 :I'll do my best to make you a moderator is that good enough?

Haha, that will never happen, not in a million year, not with my reputation lol

Quote from Ca18Slider :Maybe you'd get to beta test S3? If that was the case I'd buy every demo user a license.

(If I got a free S3 too!)

That would be something, "buy lisence to 10 of your friend and try S3 alpha alpha "

Quote :hmm, maybe if we all recommended you by the mods you could get some special title or something?

Would be cool.

Forum nabcake? :|
hmmm i see i must make new acc now, start talking to The very end and get another license, FOR FREE!
Oh god lol, don't tell the demo users, they start jumping my leg and asking if they can perform sexual services to me so I can buy them lisences :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Oh god lol, don't tell the demo users, they start jumping my leg and asking if they can perform sexual services to me so I can buy them lisences :scared:

lol Good luck with that
I'm still paying off my coils

He has cash and no car addiction

I'm already looking into wheels spacers new headlights and fog/turn's
Attached images
GEDC0687.jpg
If he got cash, then it's np at all
Just make sure he tries every aspect of the game, if he does there is no chance he would say no to buy this game.
I've let a few friends try it, they love the cars, unfortunately they don't like the fact that they must pay online, and the fact that it is mainly online based.
I just let my buddy try Kyoto ring the actual raceway on single player mode.

Try out a few differnt type of cars.. I started him out with the XRG, then the FXR, BF1, F08, XRT

Then showed him some skills with the FZ5

I could spank him on Blackwood on lan untill he can't take it and wants to buy a game and have hope on another track haha

Plus, I was telling him okay well people are paying $50 for a demo with GT5... at least this is a development in progress.
Quote from The Very End :Oh god lol, don't tell the demo users, they start jumping my leg and asking if they can perform sexual services to me so I can buy them lisences :scared:

I'd buy hannah a license.

J/k hannah
Also take him for a spin on the SO CLASSIC track with FOX. Yes, the track is hard to drive fast with this car, but it's very rewarding, and you get a nice sence of speed in it aswell

Our evil plan is soon to be finished, soon we will have a new slave to the game :evil:

Lol Blas
make him take a spin (literally) in the BF1 at SO Long with the traction control turned off. love it
Quote from ghost racer :Any other stories that turned someone onto this game?

My friend in school was skipping for a week and I ask him what he was doing all that time. And he said that he had find the funniest game off them all, Live for speed.

Then I tried it and got in love with it

So Thanks Thimmy!
I gave my mate no choice, just rang through 2 licences and sent one to him.. he was wasting his life playing freaking Toca Race driver 3... on a G25... with Auto gears

Well no he's hooked on this wheeled Virtual crack! *insert evil laugh*
speaking of "gang", i just turned 5 normal people (good friends of mine) into lovers of lfs, now we hangout almost everynight racing XFG's or FBM's on the BLGP track (but still I SHOW THEM WHOS DA MAN) but its fun, trying to be polite and not crashing at nub friends while there at your tail trying to make you eat grass... 3 of them arealsy saving to buy it.

Made a beliver
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG