The online racing simulator
Movie Motorway Scene Drivers Wanted
(14 posts, started )
Firstly, allow me to apologies for creating a seperate thread for a request for the same movie Live for Speed: Collateral Collision. (under movie drivers request) But i believe this next scene we are shooting this evening at 6pm GMT +1 (uk time) requires the utmost attention:

We are looking for 14 drivers, to assist us in a film scene on the autocross track, you will be acting as traffic, on what we have adapted to be a motorway. But it wont be just boring driving back and forth, expect crashes, swearving, swearing, avoiding, and of course, more crashing, so join us and be part of the most action-pact, adrenaline pumping, crash infested movie ever to be created for live for speed!

We are looking for you to be co-operative, friendly and most importantly; patient. It is indeed tedious work, but the results far outweigh the grind of the filming.
If you are interested, then just say so here, and we will PM you with the details of the host name and password. During filming you will be expected to: be in a range of cars, with plain colours or sensible skins (nothing racing im afraid) and to also have british number plates for example: V549 LTT. In addition, if you happen to have lfs player hacker, then please do use it. If not, then just wear a black helmet, or download it

Expect a preview of Live for Speed: Collateral Collision this week, predicted wednesday (Date and time still to be confirmed)

Best Regards: Unknownrisks and Startwars
Interested.
Me too, sure
Sounds interesting.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
intrested
This is the one thing I hate about making movies - getting people.

I'll help you guys out.
"This is the one thing I hate about making movies - getting people."

Thankyou, im glad you feel our frustration. Secondly its harder when all the volunteers have to do is a little boring scene driving at 30mph :P but just you all wait for the preview. the hard work pays off, It looks fantastic!
So when today's filming will start? It should start at 7pm or am I wrong?
Quote from unknownrisks :"This is the one thing I hate about making movies - getting people."

Thankyou, im glad you feel our frustration. Secondly its harder when all the volunteers have to do is a little boring scene driving at 30mph :P but just you all wait for the preview. the hard work pays off, It looks fantastic!

No problem - I love it when you've put loads of effort into a movie and watch it through for the first time. So satisfying.

By the way - to do a proper quote like I have above just click the quote button under my post and you can make it look nicer. To quote more than one thing and reply to more than one in a single post click the button next to it so it turns red, do that with every post you want to quote APART FROM the last one - where you can just click the normal quote button.
Thankyou i can now move up the world of proffesional forum talking

PS: 15 minuites until host is up and running
K. Btw does anyone still have player hack? If so could they upload it plz. Ian.H has removed it from his site.
But can 14 players be on a drag strip?
cant actually..

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG