The online racing simulator
has anybody else levitated as a kid?
(24 posts, closed, started )
#1 - lerts
i know it must have been a dream but in my memory remains clasified as a real fact

i was alone on a mountain, it was windy stretched my arms and floated 2 m high, i was 8, i got scared of height so i landed back

i told my sister and she explained me she had that memory of having flown as a kid, that she remembered of having happened as real but of course she never hesitates it was a dream that went as a real memory
#2 - BAMBO
I can't say I really levitated but I "levitate" 2-3 cm of the ground once in a while as a magic trick. Lerts, this is a strange thread so I must ask you something. Are you puffing the magic dragon?
Lay off the crack lerts, it's not doing you any favours.

You're still my best freind though.
What you have to understand about lerts is that...well, his grip on reality is shaky at best. He lives in a realm that most of us only pass by in fleeting situations, in the period between sleep and waking. You snap out of it in a few seconds, he decides to share it with the rest of the world.

Reporting the threads doesn't even seem to do any good, despite the fact that anyone else would be banned for it. Perhaps it's a conspiracy.
Quote from Dajmin :Reporting the threads doesn't even seem to do any good, despite the fact that anyone else would be banned for it. Perhaps it's a conspiracy.

I wouldn't report his posts, they're too damn amusing.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#6 - lerts
hey this i never told a friend but anonimity of forums let me share this
#7 - HVS5b
No I haven't, but what a wonderful question to ask. Not one you come across every day
Does getting thrown across a pitch by someone bigger than you count?

Because if so, then yes I have.
Can't say I have, but I did dream about it quite often

But then I also dreamed about turnips quite often
I can levitate for all of 1 second.

I call it jumping.
I bet lerts fell in a pot of weed when he was young. Though it stands to question whether the weed or the impact in the pot has made him like that.
No I have not levitated, but a few times it has felt like it. The twilight zone between dream and waking consciousness is a weird place..

Also I doubt weed has anything to do with this..
well this might be the third time i ever told this, i told to my two sister and to my amazement one had experienced the same, so why not somebody else did around the globe
It's all bollocks of course.......
Only in dreams i think, and when i fall i feel like im dying....
Lerts, your sister was following your idea i suppose, it's impossible to levitate... even Criss Angel is bullshit in that..
Quote from lerts :well this might be the third time i ever told this, i told to my two sister and to my amazement one had experienced the same, so why not somebody else did around the globe

As a kid I always used to dream I could fly but for some reason I could never get above the tree tops and those pesky powerlines always used to get in the way!

I also remember thinking I could fly when awake one time (tried it from the roof of our house) I can distinctly remember the ground rushing up to meet me

I've had several other unitentional flying incidents since then and most of them resulted in injury

P.s. the one thing I can guarantee about lerts threads is I can identify them without seeing his name
#17 - JJ72
Quote from Dajmin :What you have to understand about lerts is that...well, his grip on reality is shaky at best. He lives in a realm that most of us only pass by in fleeting situations, in the period between sleep and waking. You snap out of it in a few seconds, he decides to share it with the rest of the world.

Reporting the threads doesn't even seem to do any good, despite the fact that anyone else would be banned for it. Perhaps it's a conspiracy.

Or he is just bullshitin' us.

And I wish he is!
#18 - JJ72
Quote from AndroidXP :I bet lerts fell in a pot of weed when he was young. Though it stands to question whether the weed or the impact in the pot has made him like that.

maybe it's radioactive weed.
Quote from JJ72 :maybe it's radioactive weed.

I think acid would be the drug you're looking for.

Levitation is easy if you have Acid.
As is making the the floor move and swirl pretty colours.:color:
#20 - 5haz
I have this rather large Kite and once when in Northern France on the beach in a 45mph wind I jumped while holding onto the kite ad flew a bit further than I expected I would, at the time it was very scary as i stacked it when I landed and got dragged a few feet, I wish someone was filming me!

So levitation is rather easy, if you have a large kite and a gale blowing outside.
happend to me
Quote from Glenn67 :As a kid I always used to dream I could fly but for some reason I could never get above the tree tops and those pesky powerlines always used to get in the way!

EXACTLY the same as I remember my dreams of being able to fly. It was very difficult to start to fly, but once up in the air, it was easy. Only couldn't get up above the tree tops. I could swear I have scars from flying through the tree tops in my childhood dreams.

Landing was a tough one too.

Quote from Klutch :I think acid would be the drug you're looking for.

Levitation is easy if you have Acid.
As is making the the floor move and swirl pretty colours.:color:

I have squashed a glass bottle flat with my hands once. Squashed flat like you can with an aluminum beer can. I swear I did, and 2 others watched me do it in amazement.

Same friend who watched me squash a glass bottle with my hands had his hands fuse into a basketball. We saw his fingers fused seamlessly into the surface of the basketball. He had large hands and literally was waving and flicking his hand trying to detach the basketball from his fingers. He couldn't.

LSD is a very strange and interesting drug.....

My opinion, Lerts knows the effects of LSD.....
Blatant forum trolls were funny when the wonder of the internet first arrived.

Now its just boring and plain stupid tbh =/

Reported.

Sarge.
#24 - SamH
We're trying to cut down on the number of useless and pointless nonsense threads. Frankly "has anybody else levitated as a kid?" is nonsense. There are forums where it might fit in, but this is just not one of them.

[edit] PS: "Off Topic" is not another name for "stupid nonsense threads that don't fit in other sections"
This thread is closed

(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG