The online racing simulator
Craigslist
(12 posts, started )
Craigslist
Who here uses craigslist.org? I'm selling my iPod Touch, and wanted to know how many people actually use this or post it on ebay. I'd rather it be craigslist because its more local, so no scammers etc, but I'm sure most of you would suggest eBay

Suggestions?
i use both but criag is cheeper most of the time

btw what do you mean by jailbroken?
Installer.app is on it, allowing 3rd party apps :shhh:
PM sent with info
Craigslist is great for selling things.

Just make sure they pay in cash.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Who here uses craigslist.org? I'm selling my iPod Touch, and wanted to know how many people actually use this or post it on ebay. I'd rather it be craigslist because its more local, so no scammers etc, but I'm sure most of you would suggest eBay

Suggestions?

What exactly do you need suggestions for? You seem to be able to type and have internet access. It doesn't seem like a difficult choice.

Craigslist is free, easy, and often very fast (in my area, at least). I don't see why you wouldn't at least try it.
Sold my bike on craigslist (motorcycle).

I had phone calls, emails, most seemed to want to chat about bikes.

I had one guy email me and ask if I thought it would be in good enough shape to pick up and ride to Utah. I said sure if his rear end could handle riding that far. Seems he ended up looking at the Pittsburgh listings and thought it was an hour ride away, not 4/5th of the way across the US.

A coworker buys on Craigslist all the time. No fussing, you look, you like, you call, you buy. None of this ebay bidding crap and none of this sorting through ebay stores to find the used stuff for sale. Ebay sucks anymore because it is all stores selling new stuff for the first 10 pages of listings.
Quote from luftrofl :What exactly do you need suggestions for? You seem ...

Suggestions as in places to sell [online sites or just local]
#10 - th84
I recently sold my house due to our ad on Craigslist. Thanks Craig!
I use Craiglist all the time, currently im trying to sell my drums on there...evadently theres no high demand for drums nowadays...
Posted yesterday, got a reply today :O!

Craigslist
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG