The online racing simulator
A new meaning to drifting
(203 posts, started )
Quote from kirmy :not very intelligent anti-drift post

Those kind of posts are what I meant, BAMBO.
drifting sucks
Quote from zeugnimod :Those kind of posts are what I meant, BAMBO.

sorry just getting really tired of people trying to turn lfs into a drifting sim and cruising sim, especially when the tag line of lfs is "online racing simulator". There are plenty of other games that you can get your hands on that are much better suited to simulate drifting.
Quote from kirmy :There are plenty of other games that you can get your hands on that are much better suited to simulate drifting.

But some people apparently disagree and use LFS for drifting. And it is their right to do so. Who are you to tell them that they should leave LFS?
Quote from zeugnimod :But some people apparently disagree and use LFS for drifting. And it is their right to do so. Who are you to tell them that they should leave LFS?

Someone who has paid £24 to get some good online racing when all i find is cruise and drift servers full of people which are reduce the number of people who are actually in race servers
This thread is just crying for Ian H.
He would love to "discuss" this subject.
Quote from kirmy :There are plenty of other games that you can get your hands on that are much better suited to simulate drifting.

actually, no there isnt, ive tried rFactor and the simulation is useless to drift with

Quote from zeugnimod :But some people apparently disagree and use LFS for drifting. And it is their right to do so. Who are you to tell them that they should leave LFS?

+1..every person who have bought s2 can do whatever they like on the servers.

if they wanna drift, they drift. if they wanna cruise, they go to a cruise server..simple as that
Quote from kirmy :Someone who has paid £24 to get some good online racing when all i find is cruise and drift servers full of people which are reduce the number of people who are actually in race servers

And do you think that the drifters and cruisers would even buy the game if it didn't had to possibility to drift and cruise?

You'd be stuck with the same amount of racers, on the same crappy combos, but the devs would earn a lot less money.
Quote from asbjoern :actually, no there isnt, ive tried rFactor and the simulation is useless to drift with

well youve tried and tested the whole market, i can see what you mean now, everyone must drift on lfs
Quote from sgt.flippy :And do you think that the drifters and cruisers would even buy the game if it didn't had to possibility to drift and cruise?

You'd be stuck with the same amount of racers, on the same crappy combos, but the devs would earn a lot less money.

can you honestly say to me the only reason why at least 100 people have bought the game to just drift or cruise?
Quote from kirmy :Someone who has paid £24 to get some good online racing when all i find is cruise and drift servers full of people which are reduce the number of people who are actually in race servers

If all the drifters and cruisers are gone, the race servers would just be as empty as they are now...

Because it doesn't automatically mean that there would be suddenly more racers
Quote from kirmy :can you honestly say to me the only reason why at least 100 people have bought the game to just drift or cruise?

Why not?

The people who only drift and cruise.. They bought the game, so technically they can do in it whatever they like. And if they don't like racing, the disappearance of cruise and drift servers would only make them lose interest. They don't suddenly get transformed to fanatic racers.

And most probably, it would end up with people saying the ex-drifters suck at racing..
Quote from sgt.flippy :Why not?

The people who only drift and cruise.. They bought the game, so technically they can do in it whatever they like. And if they don't like racing, the disappearance of cruise and drift servers would only make them lose interest. They don't suddenly get transformed to fanatic racers.

And most probably, it would end up with people saying the ex-drifters suck at racing..

there are plenty of different race servers offering many different combos, im sure boredom would not be any part of it, i just cannot see the point of drifting on lfs
Quote from kirmy :there are plenty of different race servers offering many different combos, im sure boredom would not be any part of it, i just cannot see the point of drifting on lfs

I guess the same reason why we enjoy racing LFS so much... Because of the realism.
Quote from kirmy :can you honestly say to me the only reason why at least 100 people have bought the game to just drift or cruise?

I'm sure there are much more than 100 people who bought LFS mostly to drift, yes.
another fail thread full of ppl that think if they dont like drifting no one else should be able to do it

why do ppl drift? for fun, why do ppl race? for fun, both groups are just trying to have fun but some from the racing group seem to want to ruin it for the drifting group

dont like drifting? u dont have to go onto drift servers or post in drifting related threads
why can't we all be called drivers? no drifters....no racers....just drivers then maybe these pointless threads wont get posted. we all play the same game but do different things, human instinct maybe? nothing wrong on either sides of the discussion, a persons opinion doesn't make them small or open minded, some people just don't like it......and everyone knows...... why post this if you weren't trying to start a fight?
hmm
Even better: Stop making these threads.
Drifters aren't bugging you guys on your raceservers, and racers aren't on
driftservers. So in general we aren't seeing much of eachother at all.
So why the **** do you guys feel the need to answer eachother on the forum? YOU DON'T KNOW EACHOTHER! JUUUUUUST LEAVE IT!!!
I'm with him. -^
Bambo stop posting topics.

No one likes them everyone flames them and all you said is "don't like it don't post in it".

Just stop posting topics please.

Excuse me sir, but I paid £24 just like you and it's my right to drift so stfu and gtfo.
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH
Quote from Riders Motion :Excuse me sir, but I paid £24 just like you and it's my right to drift so stfu and gtfo.

You have that point right but why are you being so offensive lately. "stfu" and "gtfo" have strong meanings you know, its not just like "lol" where people say it.

I think many people would like you to "stfu and gtfo. "
Same old story.. The same start like"who000jh00h0 d0riftorzZ rul3zzz!!! Racing suxxx!"

Point of this thread: ?? ^

We all drivers, we all paid for license, and we all do our thing..

i thnk lockin this topic is the best thing..
I think that was taken a little far as an example, Ivan.

Street Legal Racing: Redline? :P
Yes, I do mod that game=)

Try to get the same Nickname just to not get confused

A new meaning to drifting
(203 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG