The online racing simulator
A Real Drift Battle? World Wide
(26 posts, started )
  • Post a comment here if u want to Join in on making the ultimate drift battles for LFS. We have lots of goodies. Rules will be a mix of Initial-D & D1gpProSeries.
I need people to help promote and to make arrangements.
We are able to make a battle server. Im working on getting a Fibreline Server for no lag issues.

This will be a Series of a Serious type for drifters in lfs. Qualify will be needed to get the Best drifters into battles.

Just a start for this. Updates will come on a daily basis....

Greetings WWD|Globb3n
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#2 - VtS
hey -= if this works out tell me and i may consider taking part - i can help organise it aswell but i cant judge or host sorry
Hey globb. lmao ill help for sure :P
Thats Good News
That is good to hear from u guys. I can`t handle all these battles on my own. Hopefully the 09 series will be perfect if we make a test run in 2008

im considering 5-7 rounds \ Stages.

Im working on a few things already on this subject.

PM if interrested

Realism if everything for a drifter....... Drifting is a lifestyle.
Awsome
Hi all im latex im with team Uniteddrifters as UD-Latexghost , i seen this topic and this is very intersesting im intersted in this,im a very good drifter so i defenetly want to try out so send me email or reatch me at my msn [email protected] , our website is driftersunited.freeforums.org feel free to leave invitations to this wonderfull idea if we could help on anything let us know, and one more thing if u type uniteddrifters in youtube u will see we are awsome drifters so with that i live u all thanks for stating this awsome futre tournament cant wait for updates later guys.
I am also interested in this, pm me when its setup plz.
I think this died already
Sorrry. No this thread aint dead. WOrk in progress.
There will be updates soon
Hi I would like to help out because im a huge fan of battle drift.I can organize stuffs but not judge so contact me if you need help thx or email me [email protected]

Regards,
UD Takumi
Mod unable to use at battles...
The new XRT wont be able to be used at these battles
Attached images
lfs_00000037.jpg
erm how are you going about to stop people from using it? and please people stop posting pictures of his mods here. FFS
Read His site proper then.... Get the facts Straight
U better get facts straight before u post somthing like that... One more Ass comment from u and u wont be able to join this crew.
I never posted like a "ass", majority of the people here DO NOT want to see lfs modded, and nor would i erm join a crew, because im not a e-thug. Lastly, i'll end like a ass and say this will surely fail, because full fledged comps post lfs-torque disapearance have always failed.

i know lfs torque is back...
What Is LFS Torque?
Im Making this Battle series Because Of the other lamers that actually wanbna battle. but dont have the opportunity because i So called PRO`s at LFS Torque or whatever think they arent good enough. SO i really hop u join these battles. might se how u get ranked on this list.. Judges that are friends of teams give a unfair Judgement. And Who says somthing about the Mod. I said in the Post above that it will NOT me able to use.

Players Who get : JOOS __ PLY During Join or driving they get banned from Series no questions asked.

I dont give a **** about u Noobs who think they know it all.
**** off and Let us that Really want a decent Professional battle Carry on.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from GlobB3n :Players Who get : JOOS __ PLY During Join or driving they get banned from Series no questions asked.

That'd be great if you couldn't get random JOOS errors that proved nothing.
Hello.

GlobB3n, contact me if you will need some help and don't get scared because of my lfs world nick. Believe or not, I created it when I was dump and added in details my voucher code so...

I can help you with organization or so. I have in my minds one drift series that I planned to do as driftONE Series 2008. The hardest part is to make it available for everyone (unlimited sign ups or at least 100-150..) and then run qualify with them. It takes a lot of time to judge everyone and they should go more than only 1 qualify run.

For judging and so .. you must get some extra able and interested people who can give to it some more time than usual people.

I also planned 7 rounds of the series, I think it's ideal count.

What do you mean "Initial D style"? Do you the RULE with overtaking... ? If you do, I don't think it's a good idea. I mean if you overtake your opponent, it should not make you winner automatically NOT AT ALL! Choosed judges should be after all runs of the battle able to judge on theirself if the overtake will help the guy who did this overtake or not... I mean for example he won't even know how to drift. He will go straight all track and pass the opponent and this should make him win? No. Talk to judges what to judge, how do you see it etc. and then let it all on them.

So, this are my minds. Sorry about my english.

Contact me if you will need any help. As I said, I can help with organizing (I have much skills with it, especially drifting competitions) and I can be also judge...
Yes. Eventually someone with some Positive Posts...
Yes im Gonna send u a PM. I really want Drifters from other Leagues \ Events to join in. This gets the Judging more fair too. I still have issues on figuring out how to do the Qualify yet. but i have some interessting ideas. Too many players that gonna qualify to get a 100% accurate list at this time. But i hope to figure out a easy and decent way to do it.
Quote from GlobB3n : Players Who get : JOOS __ PLY During Join or driving they get banned from Series no questions asked.

If you intend to use that rule, then quite frankly, you're an idiot. As Jakg said, that error can happen randomly even when no mods are being used.

I think you better "Get your facts straight" before posting such an "Ass" rule
:)
You have failed... XRG is also availble. ... Aslo no classes. lx6 vs xrg if it must. (kinda overkill but its not the speed that matters)
Why have I failed?
you have failed because you didnt reply to my pm.
What PM? I never got one .

And what's the exact date you need your skin by? My brother is being a computer-hog, so progress is painfully slow
Quote from JO53PHS :What PM? I never got one .

And what's the exact date you need your skin by? My brother is being a computer-hog, so progress is painfully slow

opps i never sent pm.

i'll say October 1st is when i need it, which is about 2 weeks before the qualifying i think. can i see a sneak peek plox?
New Info..
I have got some new info :

The mod might be able to be used if what i heard is true. With No rearwing mod the XRG is still useable. So i ofcourse gonna allow that mod for those who want.

I will report here when i have got the facts proper.

JOOS PLY kickers \ laggers is gonna be kicked and banned from comp if it causes problems. (i think at this time)

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG