The online racing simulator
Aston tracks/combos
(19 posts, started )
Aston tracks/combos
Hello there.

Im not sure wether to put this in general lfs or improvment suggestions, as this isnt a improvment suggestion but good replys could be classed as a improvment suggestion.

Okay here i go, iv made a basic picture of aston in grey, and its blank so you can make any track/combo you want out of it.
Alot of aston suggestions have been said befor but the best few ill put on my first page for others to see when they click this thread.

Basicly just edit the picture in paint or photoshop with your track ideas, Remember you need to add one of the two aston pit areas tho for the track to actually work.
Iv make two to start off with which i think would be really interesting with alot more twisty turns than you normally see at aston.
My first one, (picture 2, is a Club/Cadet combo)
My second one, (picture 3, is a North/Club combo)

Have fun.
Attached images
aston.jpg
aston 1.jpg
aston 2.jpg
Hopefully one day the graphics engine will just allow us open up the whole area and server hosts can just decide.
Colour all of it white for me. haha.
We've been down this road before.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Hello there.

Im not sure wether to put this in general lfs or improvment suggestions, as this isnt a improvment suggestion but good replys could be classed as a improvment suggestion.

Okay here i go, iv made a basic picture of aston in grey, and its blank so you can make any track/combo you want out of it.
Alot of aston suggestions have been said befor but the best few ill put on my first page for others to see when they click this thread.

Basicly just edit the picture in paint or photoshop with your track ideas, Remember you need to add one of the two aston pit areas tho for the track to actually work.
Iv make two to start off with which i think would be really interesting with alot more twisty turns than you normally see at aston.
My first one, (picture 2, is a Club/Cadet combo)
My second one, (picture 3, is a North/Club combo)

Have fun.

i like the 1st idea. I Think it would be lovely to drive
Here's mine.

I like the second one best.

Oops, First one is already done. Oh well
Attached images
MyAston.jpg
MyAston2.jpg
There aren't many other combinations that haven't been done already - although if you added new start lines it would add a whole new selection of mad possibilities.
Brainstorming session

As BL has limited track variations I burned a few minutes, brainstormed and whipped this mspaint BL fantasy variations layout... out.

BL Club starts on the left tight lane of the Paddock Interstate stretch with the other lane being Club's own pit area. The first left turn is a mild to hot speed choke off the interstate down over the blunt hill pitch heading for BL-GP (BL Club's ride down over the bridge may lift a few tires and stomachs) -- through a mildly fast 180* turn leading back under the bridge. Continues as BL-GP until you pass it's start/finish and are forced into a light right and left turn on a concrete pavement patch that slowly chokes further right. The left side is plagued with healthy green quicksand pitched downward threatening to eat it's riders (BL GP's frontstretch (right side) brags this as being a land dug wall) This rough roaded and dynamic part of BL Club makes braking after the speedy front stretch interesting. The end of this piece makes a smooth line transition into the far part of BL GP's T2/chicane and into a small acceleration before a quick zig-zag forcing a light lift on the accelerator. Coming out of the 1/2 chicane you ride down BL GP's slight and quick downcline on the backstretch and get into some speed. Hugging the left side, checking for any other cars amongst, you brake only half way in the latter end through the step out; knocking a cone or two through the uncurbed long right choke. Smooth acceleration through Clubs freshly paved interstate front stretch on-ramp.

I cooked a BL-3, but it didn't seem as interesting as my Club. Just dreaming:monkey:
Good topic too Got me thinking - sorry for going off track.
Attached images
blbs.JPG
Quote :(picture 2, is a Club/Cadet combo)

Quote from Fuel Filter :Brainstorming session

As BL has limited track variations I burned a few minutes, brainstormed and whipped this mspaint BL fantasy variations layout... out.

BL Club starts on the left tight lane of the Paddock Interstate stretch with the other lane being Club's own pit area. The first left turn is a mild to hot speed choke off the interstate down over the blunt hill pitch heading for BL-GP (BL Club's ride down over the bridge may lift a few tires and stomachs) -- through a mildly fast 180* turn leading back under the bridge. Continues as BL-GP until you pass it's start/finish and are forced into a light right and left turn on a concrete pavement patch that slowly chokes further right. The left side is plagued with healthy green quicksand pitched downward threatening to eat it's riders (BL GP's frontstretch (right side) brags this as being a land dug wall) This rough roaded and dynamic part of BL Club makes braking after the speedy front stretch interesting. The end of this piece makes a smooth line transition into the far part of BL GP's T2/chicane and into a small acceleration before a quick zig-zag forcing a light lift on the accelerator. Coming out of the 1/2 chicane you ride down BL GP's slight and quick downcline on the backstretch and get into some speed. Hugging the left side, checking for any other cars amongst, you brake only half way in the latter end through the step out; knocking a cone or two through the uncurbed long right choke. Smooth acceleration through Clubs freshly paved interstate front stretch on-ramp.

I cooked a BL-3, but it didn't seem as interesting as my Club. Just dreaming:monkey:
Good topic too Got me thinking - sorry for going off track.

that actually looks like a real circuit with alternate routes instead of miles of pavement interconnecting

Very nice job! I'd love to see more tracks like that and less stuff shooting off in odd directions like aston
Yes, a new config!
I'm really interested in fantasying about more Aston tracks.
(BTW there's this one part where the two corners join apart, you're supposed to avoid head-on collisions there. A Little bit of challenge you know)
Attached images
1234567890.JPG
Attached images
face.JPG
#12 - Davo
Speaking of new combos, let's have a sneak peak at the next version, shall we:
Attached images
newcombo.jpg
must be really tiny at just over 5km in length
Quote from bbman :Speaking of new combos, let's have a sneak peak at the next version, shall we:

+1, and change its name to Westschleife
I made a new Aston config, but instead of a completely new configuration I hope we could just get rid of the old AS national and make this the new one.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
lol old Blackwood

Aston tracks/combos
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG