The online racing simulator
Congrats to Lynce....
(9 posts, started )
Congrats to Lynce....
Ehm... shouldn't Lynce have posted those videos himself on that site? I really don't get it
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
If i have to wait for everybody to do that, it will be the next century.

I think its way better quality then other sites and its bundeled. And i credit the authors, never claimed them. Vids are just sitting on my HDD for my pleasure. I just thought it would be nice to have a lot of them in one place

And i dont count LFS video as most is crap, sorry but it is. Ofcourse people are welcome to upload theirs themselves and link them to the group.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :If i have to wait for everybody to do that, it will be the next century.

I think its way better quality then other sites and its bundeled. And i credit the authors, never claimed them. Vids are just sitting on my HDD for my pleasure. I just thought it would be nice to have a lot of them in one place

And i dont count LFS video as most is crap, sorry but it is. Ofcourse people are welcome to upload theirs themselves and link them to the group.

I like your idea...

You just need more of my videos.
Well i thought i spread out a bit and to be honest thats the only one of you on my HDD.

OK gonna shame now.

Though if authors register themselves it might go faster. You have a 500MB weekly limit (so in fact also per movie). Its just i guess authors should not have to worry about posting in 10 places. Bundeling draws more viewers though.

Maybe if you guys could check out if its possible to produce HD quality ones? Check out 9th and ..whats the other one called. Anyway there is 2 now. Its amazing how sharp those are, even on fullscreen.
Nice project and i hope it will grow in size as in quality.

Btw...i noticed that you've added one of my videos.
Thank you!

Feel free to add more!

Cheers...
#7 - Lynce
Please make the sites interface SMALLER! It's anoying to look so damn huge buttons etc
running 1680x1050
E: O it was the "live for speed" pic in there what made that look so big.. please update interface somehow and i will use the sites
What you mean, i could perhaps refit the lfs logo. The rest is prefit, only colours can be changed somewhat.

Congrats to Lynce....
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG