The online racing simulator
DBP Presents: MRT5 Series (season 3)
Hello Fellow Drivers,

DrivenByPassion is proud to announce the new season of its MRT5 Series. Season Three returns with some challenges new and old, featuring both of its previous series champions dbpBrad and ^P^Storm Cloud, and a whole host of other drivers.

Visit our Series Website here for information, and the Series forums here.

To sign up, make a reply in this thread as follows:

Quote :LFS Screen Name:
LFS User Name:
LFS Team Name:
Email Address:

By entering, you agree to follow the series regulations, which consist of:

"Drive Cleanly with respect to all other drivers on the track at all times."

No one likes to crash, to be run off track or be put to the back.. But if you drive uncleanly, we will put you to the back. Simple as that.

You can get the current entry list from this page. We dont require you to be a member of our forums, but if you'd like to reply to threads and discussion there (which is where we will post all official information and results), you will have to register to post. It takes like.. 5 minutes if that.

Results and Standings are published via RaceSIM.co.uk.

See you on track!
I'm in!!

LFS Screen Name: Cq| Kamo
LFS User Name: kamo2000
LFS Team Name: Conquest Racing
Email Address: kamo2k@poczta.fm

Going to join your forums too.
Damn, could have been up for this, quite enjoy the MRT, trouble is 2 rounds clash with the Baby R , would it matter missing 2 rounds?, don't want to take a slot away from someone who would run all rounds.
I can't remember the last time I drove the MRT but I used to love it. I like the sound of the league so I'll give it a spin and then I might enter.
Quote from danowat :Damn, could have been up for this, quite enjoy the MRT, trouble is 2 rounds clash with the Baby R , would it matter missing 2 rounds?, don't want to take a slot away from someone who would run all rounds.

Not at all, and it would be a pleasure to have you race with us Dan.
Quote from Nick A :I can't remember the last time I drove the MRT but I used to love it. I like the sound of the league so I'll give it a spin and then I might enter.

Excellent.. We find the Single Lap Qualifying Spices things up, then there is a series of.. well.. warm up races, shorter than the feature.. but still for points, so worth running etc.

Hope to see you there!
Cool, go on then, I'll have a go in the little beastie

LFS Screen Name: danowat
LFS User Name: danowat
LFS Team Name: none
Email Address: danowat32@hotmail.com
Quote from mkinnov8 :Excellent.. We find the Single Lap Qualifying Spices things up, then there is a series of.. well.. warm up races, shorter than the feature.. but still for points, so worth running etc.

Hope to see you there!

Yeah, the 1 lap qualifying sounds good. How long does the whole event last?
Think I might give this a go as well, I'll just check I don't have gigs clashing with the races before I confirm my entry.
Quote from Nick A :Yeah, the 1 lap qualifying sounds good. How long does the whole event last?

Most LFS events seem to stay within the 2 hour mark, and we try to keep to that too..

Overall, it depends on the number of entries, but as a guestimate..

Quali - 20-30mins

Races 1-4 - 20 mins

Race 5 - 30 mins

So 90 minutes to 2 hours max.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
All correctly posted entries accepted. Please check the website for the entry list.
Im really impressed with the number of entries to this. It seems there are still fans of the MRT around!!

Even if all signed up dont make every race, I can see at least 12 starters every race!
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
I'd like to thank everyone for thier interest in this league, and i've heard others have been interested too. However, we will be proposing a limit of 20 drivers at this time.

If there are more entries than spaces, we will operate a reserves list. If there are more than 10 reserves, we will open a 2nd server.

Thanks
#14 - th84
I hate time zones.

Good luck with the series, Kev.
Looking forward to round 1
Me to th, me too, Cheers.

BTW, there is a poll on the DBP forums... here, which is an attempt to find a solution to the two date clashes, go vote!
I tried to vote, but keep getting the "don't have required permissions" blah blah.

FTR, I would go for the preceeding Wednesday.
LFS Screen Name: CoRe.RabbiT
LFS User Name: RRT RABBIT
LFS Team Name: CoRe Racing
Email Address: zec021ns@yahoo.com

I will missing 2 rounds,because lm on holiday,if that ok lm in?
#19 - bozo
LFS Screen Name: bozo
LFS User Name: bozo
LFS Team Name:
Email Address: bozo@2purple.net

I can make all rounds except for round 3.
Been looking to get back into events for a while so this could be a good opportunity to have some fun!

LFS Screen Name: [DSR] amp88
LFS User Name: amp88
LFS Team Name: DarkSideRacing
Email Address: a.leggate@googlemail.com
Im sorry guys, I didn't notice these registerations here. Please head over to the dbp forums. Regarding Series Registration, you will all be contacted via various methods asap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG