The online racing simulator
The beauty of love
(23 posts, started )
The beauty of love
I got up today at 3 o'clock in the morning. Just to find that there isn't any coffee or bread in the house. Well, should've looked yesterday. Why am I mentioning this? Because my darling and a friend of hers are to be fetched at the vienna airport at 6 o'clock. It's a two hours drive, if all goes well.
By the sounds of it (the patter of rain, wind howling around the edges of the house and thunder) I'm in for a few kilometers in a thunderstorm.
Also, the friend of hers warned me, that she might be a bit grumpy because they would be under way since 1 am.

Still, I'm as happy and anticipating as I was as a boy right before christmas eve (when we are actually unwrapping the presents... Austrians ain't as patient as you English and American blokes)

Ah, the beauty of love.

I'm off, see you later.
Sorry but....:doh:
Go for it, even if you mess up, shes leaving so No Pressure !!

Hehe...
LOoooool!!
Thats simply the best picture I have seen for a long time! xD

But back topic lol, go for it mate.
meh, love.
/me storms off grumpily.

AND i've also got no milk.
Safe trip man! And just give her some time.. Had something similar some time back.. It took her 2 days to get back to normal, but then...
Hope you enjoy your time together.. Love can be soooo nice

Best Regards
I got up today at 3 o'clock in the morning. Just to find that there isn't any coffee or bread in the house. Well, she should've looked yesterday and bought some for ****'s sake. Why am I mentioning this? Because my darling and a friend of hers ate all the bread and drunk all the coffee at 6 o'clock. It's a two person scheme to annoy me.
By the sounds of it (the farts and the constant in-and-out of the bathroom) their scheme has literally back-fired.
Also, the friend of hers warned me, coffee makes her talkative - and boy was it true, the damned bitch talked until 1 am before locking herself in the bathroom.

Still, I'm as hungry and annoyed as I was on christmas eve in '87 (when there was no food left by the time I got home because Greeks aren't as patient as other nations [commonly bunched up as "foreigners"] when it comes to food)

Ah, the beauty of food.

I'm off, the air in here stinks.
Bloody hell xaotik, you trying to kill us?! Laughed so much I got tears in my eyes.
Well, ColleusRattus has been gone for 7 hours, and no report yet.

Either he's having too good a time with his darling and her friend, or has been bitch-slapped into silence.
Quote from samjh :Well, ColleusRattus has been gone for 7 hours, and no report yet.

Either he's having too good a time with his darling and her friend, or has been bitch-slapped into silence.

Hehe.. well.. For him I hope for the first of those two.. for us, I kinda hope for the latter.. would be more fun to read about.. :P
I assume the two girls tied coleus rattus to the be...
I think they have a good time.*

Quote from Biohazard :I assume the two girls tied coleus rattus to the be...
I think they have a good time.*

They have lol, mark THEY .
Omg, he's getting raped! :scared:

Poor fellow.
dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun!

maybe more than rape?

thud, blood, and covered in mud?
sick bastards. How can you use rape in a positive context?
It wasn't exactly meant positive on any way

Anyway, that is not the point of this topic, tell us how it whent mate, we are just curious
not raped, sexually attacked
i love lamp...

... i love lamp
Pah, you bastards :P

Just had... how to put it... more important things to do lately than browsing the forums. Funny thing is, they met another friend of ours at the airport in Lissabon, who joined in for the ride... home. The world's a village.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Pah, you bastards :P

Just had... how to put it... more important things to do lately than browsing the forums. Funny thing is, they met another friend of ours at the airport in Lissabon, who joined in for the ride... home. The world's a village.

So it all whent good?
Tell us, all the details please
I`m sure it didn`t end up like 99% of us would wish it did.
Well, somehow I think some of you might have misunderstood me in the first place, or I might have phrased the OP to be easily misunderstood:

My girlfriend went to Lissabon for a week with a female friend of hers, and I had to fetch them very early in the morning...

And yeah, I got the favour repaid in one way or the other (multiple times that day)
Quote from ColeusRattus :Well, somehow I think some of you might have misunderstood me in the first place, or I might have phrased the OP to be easily misunderstood:

My girlfriend went to Lissabon for a week with a female friend of hers, and I had to fetch them very early in the morning...

And yeah, I got the favour repaid in one way or the other (multiple times that day)

Thats just what we were assuming.. And we were hoping for something spectecular to happen, to read about something outside our little boring world
Glad you got the favour repaid..
Regards

The beauty of love
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG