The online racing simulator
[REQ]Working Patch Q to unlock
I know someone had posted old lfs versions that were able to unlock. Is that possible to give me a link to patch q thats unlockable, or is it even available?
If a version is unlockable is dependant on the master server IIRC. So you basically have two options: find a download link for LsF S2 0.5 Alpha Q and either unlock it ordinarily, or, if it soean't work, use a crack. You can't play multiplayer then, but I guess that wouldn't be a problem, as nobodoy plays Q anymore anyway.The last option though is not only of a very dubious morality (we'll you paid, but, you know, supporting cracks is still bad, unless a game is made by EA), but I also don't know if it would break any EULAs or something and might get your account banned if found out.

On a sidenote: Why would you want to play Q anyway?
Quote from ColeusRattus :If a version is unlockable is dependant on the master server IIRC. So you basically have two options: find a download link for LsF S2 0.5 Alpha Q and either unlock it ordinarily, or, if it soean't work, use a crack. You can't play multiplayer then, but I guess that wouldn't be a problem, as nobodoy plays Q anymore anyway.The last option though is not only of a very dubious morality (we'll you paid, but, you know, supporting cracks is still bad, unless a game is made by EA), but I also don't know if it would break any EULAs or something and might get your account banned if found out.

On a sidenote: Why would you want to play Q anyway?

I know all that, and i want it because im trying out tweak on it

EDIT : Thanks hummer
u know how to unlock patch F s2???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG