The online racing simulator
More info on dashboard
(10 posts, started )
More info on dashboard
Hey all!

I searched before making new thread but couldnt find this thing,i hope i didnt miss it somewhere and was not suggested before.

I just recently made some hotlaps in Fwdgtr and saw the brake setting +fuel on dashboard.
And i like it very much,and maybe we should have selectable menus for different setting on the dash(if we dont have yet) Im pretty sure in real racecars this is avaible,right?
I dont know much about racing cars,but this is just an idea

Any thoughts on this?
What kind of details would you like? Fuel consumption, tyre wear/pressure?
#3 - Lible
I think it would be nice to have the F9-F12 menus moved to the dashboard.
Quote from Lible :I think it would be nice to have the F9-F12 menus moved to the dashboard.

have you ever seen a normal car which has got tire temp./pressure, camber, tyre type and clutch temp. on a dashboard? I haven't...

for more info on dashboard +1 (e.g. indicators left, right, both; low fuel indicators etc.), for those infos ^ -1
The GTRs aren't "normal cars" though

Some of the info should be put on there. Fuel consumption definitely. Maybe tyre temps as well.

I imagine that some of the meters would be a little hard to read though. The more random info you can remove from the F12 menu, the easier the remaining options are to see. And I think that can only be a good thing.
i find it rather hard to read the gas gauge as it is, but that's partially my tv... if they added oil/water pressure, etc, it would only make things worse. i however do like the orange clutch bar.
This is a good idea. +1
Quote from E55_AMG :This is a good idea. +1

Though youll only be able to use it if you buy s2
@topic: Its great the way it is.
Quote from Flame CZE :have you ever seen a normal car which has got tire temp./pressure, camber, tyre type and clutch temp. on a dashboard? I haven't...

for more info on dashboard +1 (e.g. indicators left, right, both; low fuel indicators etc.), for those infos ^ -1

some car would have tyre pressure alum light
Quote from scania :some car would have tyre pressure alum light

Can you give us a pic ? I never heard about a car having a tire pressure indicator...

+1 for more realistic infos, -1 for having the F9-F10 menus (maybe F12, because it is instructions you give to the pit crew )

More info on dashboard
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG