The online racing simulator
Rate my first lap
(28 posts, started )
Quote from mkinnov8 :Yet another person is subjected to the friendly attitude of the masses here at the official forums. I was going to reply this morning when there were no replies, but i deleted it as I didnt want to stir things up.

I thought the lap was good and the video was great...

@ ALL = I think thats all he wanted. It took about a minute to post that.

Stoney, as much as I find the comments rude, there is still some suspicion amongst us about whether or not this is really his first lap --- ever

I mean, his pace was not bad/slow, he didn't make any mistakes, knew some proper lines for the corners and made it through in one piece. I honestly think that it was his first COMPLETE lap in the FOX at KY GP, but probably have done it with other cars.

But whatever, he now says it wasn't his first lap, he just wanted some pointers. It is just his 'first lap' part that threw people off-guard. I mean... if someone said they beat the fastest lap at Nurburgring on their first try, would you believe it?
Quote from mkinnov8 :Yet another person is subjected to the friendly attitude of the masses here at the official forums. I was going to reply this morning when there were no replies, but i deleted it as I didnt want to stir things up.

I thought the lap was good and the video was great...

@ ALL = I think thats all he wanted. It took about a minute to post that.

Yeah, sorry I was having a bit of a sarcasm overdose, I blame all that coffee.

Still, a good rule for internet forums is to be clear otherwise people will misinterpret you. If he'd have spent an extra minute asking for advice about his driving, I'm sure people would have been much less harsh.

Likedy-so:
Quote :
Hi, here's a video of one of my early attempts around KYGP long. Would anyone mind giving me some pointers on my line or driving technique?

Rate my first lap
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG