The online racing simulator

Poll : Should we change the schedule?

No .
Yes. Remember this involves not only a change for next round, but subsequent rounds after that.
Schedule Vote
Should we reschedule the series because of our unfortunate round 4 incident, or should we continue the series as is?
I voted no, only due to the fact i think we can pull it together before next round.
I think it should be pushed back simply because everyone stopped practicing (for those who started already) and may not be ready by the normal race day. Some people really do need that practice :S.

If it was for me, I'd be ready by the normal race day but I'm not sure everyone will.
I prefer usual time since it is perfect for me at least...made into all rounds so far...I'm busy in the middle of the week and weekends I'm usually not home...sunday is a day when i pull off from real life for a change usually...
Quote from evilpimp :I think it should be pushed back simply because everyone stopped practicing (for those who started already) and may not be ready by the normal race day. Some people really do need that practice :S.

If it was for me, I'd be ready by the normal race day but I'm not sure everyone will.

In some ways I would agree with you but since this is on the oval, I'm content on running the schedule as is. We've already had one race on this combo so setup work shouldn't be much of an issue. The only reason I would feel the need to push it back is if any of the admins have any issues... Once again this is a poll so if you feel your not ready, let us know.
I don't care about it, just finish the broadcaste plz....
Quote from BigTime :In some ways I would agree with you but since this is on the oval, I'm content on running the schedule as is. We've already had one race on this combo so setup work shouldn't be much of an issue. The only reason I would feel the need to push it back is if any of the admins have any issues... Once again this is a poll so if you feel your not ready, let us know.

Well that changes everything if its at the oval! lol. Didn't realise. I thought it was at Westhill now? Or was the schedule changed?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG