The online racing simulator
Email manager
(18 posts, started )
Email manager
I'm tired of jumping from email account to other. Each day i should check it out and it is a bit annoying for me.

I'm searching for Email Manager which can work with multiple email accounts, managing it and manipulating.

Maybe somebody is using here some of these programs and can say what e-mail manager he is using and which email manager is the fastest, easiest, and sure the best.
I've been using Gmail for years and I'm very happy with the amount of features it has and how simple it is to use. It has a feature that any e-mails that are sent to [email protected] are forwarded to [email protected]. You can add as many accounts as you like. You can also set it up so you can send e-mail from [email protected] through [email protected]

Sounds like this is what you want

I can send you an invite if you wish?
Outlook, or preferably, Mozilla thunderbird.
#4 - dadge
erm, outlook. windows live mail also do it too. i have google mail, hotmail and my isp mail accounts all on windows live mail.
I use Thunderbird to handle three e-mail accounts. It has the same functionality as MS Outlook without actually being an MS product.
I use Thunderbird. It's not great but at least it's not Outlook. Avoid Eudora.

I'm supposed to be switching to a webmail system I installed on one of our servers but haven't got around to it yet...
I'm decide to try Thunderbird. But it's quite difficult to set it up to work correctly with my e-mail at yahoo.com
I'd agree with Thunderbird for windows. Unfortunately some ISPs only allow webmail unless you pay. Yahoo might be one of them.
Windows Mail on Vista can have multiple e-mails under the one "account". I have 2 personal accounts and a work account all going through it, and they send/receive at the same time without switching between accounts
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Windows Mail on Vista can have multiple e-mails under the one "account". I have 2 personal accounts and a work account all going through it, and they send/receive at the same time without switching between accounts

That's all well and good, but you're using a Microsoft mail client, which means your computer is going to get gonnhorhea as soon as some spotty child half way around the world decides it should happen.
LOL! Yes it's a microsoft mail client, but I most certainly don't trust that crap with my security. Avast scans all mail in/out, and I scan the PC once a week with spyware doctor and AVG. Avast also scans in the background when the computer is idle. So it's fairly well protected
#12 - Jakg
If I used POP3, Thunderbird (or Incredimail if it's still running and has got better).

For me, lots of different email addresses all forwarding to a nice Hotmail web-based interface works well - also means that as my email messages get bounced between Gmail, Hotmail etc they get backed up for me too
I find Outlook quite intuitive and comfortable. It even switches accounts automaticaly on Reply/Forward depending on where have you received the mail.

I have never tried Thunderbird though, so I cannot compare.
Thunderbird all the way for me. Really, don't use outlook/windows mail. Just don't.
I would chose GMAIL.
It's easy, yet advanced if you want it to be. Got a lot of, and I mean A LOT, almost 7GB now, of storage. It's almost never down for maintaince or anything, I think I in the time of 4 years of use now has seen it down maybe.. well 6-7 times.
It's allways secure, and easy to configurate. Spam mail comes to spam, and if not just mark them as spam, and you'll don't see them in your inbox no more.
Ofc I have not tested it with a account registrert to 30 pr0n sides and commercial sites, but gmail seems to be one of the safest programs to use.

And, one BIG +, most of the mail clients, such as Microsoft outlook only saves mail on the computer. Now let's say you screws your PC...too bad the mail will be gone too. You can luckly have the server to spare a copy, but it's not put on as deffault.

Webmail is no botter - it is there, forever, and you can access the mails from any darned computer you might want to log on from.
Quote from The Very End :I would chose GMAIL.
It's easy, yet advanced if you want it to be. Got a lot of, and I mean A LOT, almost 7GB now, of storage. It's almost never down for maintaince or anything, I think I in the time of 4 years of use now has seen it down maybe.. well 6-7 times.
It's allways secure, and easy to configurate. Spam mail comes to spam, and if not just mark them as spam, and you'll don't see them in your inbox no more.
Ofc I have not tested it with a account registrert to 30 pr0n sides and commercial sites, but gmail seems to be one of the safest programs to use.

And, one BIG +, most of the mail clients, such as Microsoft outlook only saves mail on the computer. Now let's say you screws your PC...too bad the mail will be gone too. You can luckly have the server to spare a copy, but it's not put on as deffault.

Webmail is no botter - it is there, forever, and you can access the mails from any darned computer you might want to log on from.

Yes but then you'd have to forward mail from all you addresses to a single webmail, ie Gmail, and then sort it depending on where it came from. No good.
I don't understand, sorry, but you saying that you need to use an alias adress, meaning if they send it to one adress it's automatically get's transfered to a other one?

And, why would you want that? Can't you just make a Gmail account, instead of holding on to the old crap?
ABout contacts - Gmail supports contacts files, meaning you can export every contact you to one file, then open it with gmail and voila! - all your contacts on gmail.
I believe the OP has lost of accounts and wants a program to manage them all.

Often people need lots of email addresses, I know have around 5 different business emails alone, but it's fine as they are all managed in Mail for OSX.

Email manager
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG