The online racing simulator
LEGO Digital Designer
(102 posts, started )
My question is this:

Do the virtual Lego program have a virtual mouth you can use to bite off the tiny little "lights" that used to get stuck on big flat pieces and just refuse to come off?
haha, my lego was always covered in teeth-marks

I used to absent-mindedly chew the tyres while I was building things, to the point where I really started to run low on them.
lol. When ever i bought new lego first thing i would do is go and wash the tyres.
Right well dispite my previous comment I couldn't help but give this a go, its awkward and frustrating sometimes, but its fun to actually have all the parts you need for once.

Presenting, the sort of space ship like flying fighter jet thingy...
Attached images
lego space craft1.jpg
lego space craft2.jpg
Couldn't help but try some smaller car out.

jet power baby !!!!!!!!!! lol, nice one
Quote from Luke.S :lol. When ever i bought new lego first thing i would do is go and wash the tyres.

LOL,i used to wash my lego tyres aswell,cause i pretended that the cars got new tyres
Last one for today. This is quite addictive.

-
(wark) DELETED by wark
Here is my new improved stealth fighter jet bomber thingy.
Attached images
lego stealth bomber fighter plane thingy.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Last one for today. This is quite addictive.

looking at that i asume you have had something to do with trucks, i notice you have included a few things people would normally miss out if trucks didnt interest them
im going to install this and build something soon going to try a fbm.
Quote from james12s :looking at that i asume you have had something to do with trucks, i notice you have included a few things people would normally miss out if trucks didnt interest them

Been a bit of a truck nut since a very early age. All I would build out of lego when I was young is trucks. When I moved up to technic, things drastically improved. Working steering, tilting cabs, lifting midaxles, hydraulic trailer legs, hydraulic tippers... it goes on and on.

Used to go to Peterborough Truckfest every other year up until I was about 15-16.

I'll try conjour up some sort of american rig later on.
#39 - wark
Made a big rocket.
Attached images
rocket.jpg
I used this a while back, and since you had me searching about it, I came across this MLCAD. Seems to be better than this digital designer. I'm just now starting to look at it, and it seems you can download new parts from a few websites... Hopefully it includes technic parts too.
Made myself a limokindofthingorsomething with tinted windows @ the back, from scratch
Attached images
LDDScreenShot1.png
Quote from beefyman666 :Last one for today. This is quite addictive.

Looks awesome wayne. You should build some cars onto the back of it.

As for me, i tryed it out and loved it. I'll post some pics of my creations when i get back from work later today. 2am at the minute so im going to bed.
This is really too addictive. Just made some dumptruck thing with a weird looking cab. Has pivot steering, the tipper tips and the tailgate opens.

gonna have to give that a go later today, bring back fond memories of the mountains of lego stuck under my bed in a huge box
An american rig.

#46 - Jakg
yh beefyman i am a truck nut mainly cos i spend alot of time in them when i was young as my dad was a continental trucker, that 3rd one looks like a race teams trailer
Showing my roots a bit now, this isn't healthy.

lol thats good
no F1's yet? second lego model ive made.

LEGO Digital Designer
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG