The online racing simulator
A quick FBM pick-up race!
(120 posts, started )
Quote from Falcon140 :The fact that the admins didn't even show up and Mp3Astra was forced to run everything, is inadequate...

Well, as greg says, RL comes before LFS. I don't mind admining anyway - it's just better when I know all the rules beforehand
I personally didn't find the admining from today too bad. I find it needs to be a little more strict in some respects, but today's event did not have any huge mistakes... If you guy ever need a recommendation, help, or an assistant admins, let me know.
Start was great for me on lap 1, lap 2, there was some incident and i was off spinning, then all those cars were coming, so, I wasn't able to move myself at all, just a bit, it took me long time, and lap 3, car slided a bit, and that bugged wall after shicane took me flying, and nothing else, so, I did /exit.
Edit: Damn Double POST!
Quote from Kristjan.J :You must be really bored?

You ever leave a message up and walk away for a minute? Then when you get back to the PC your like, "ummm, did I ever get around to posting this?" This is one of my daily struggles.
lol bigtime...But anyone else have suggustions or anything to say, i am open to constructive critisism.
What a tiring race ^^

Gil invited me to run in this event today, and I started to training in my left time and that gave me achieve well.

Okay, qualifying:

After some time without making a good lap, in the last minutes of the qualy I made 1.05.59, 2nd place.

Race:

I started with 53% of fuel, thinking that I would consume more fuel per lap, but I was wrong. In the T3 MarcG passed me.

I was administering to the end, by coincidence me and MarcG stop in the same lap. After could achieve it and began to fight for the first position.

Congratulations MarcG!

Congratulations to Bigtime that rose on the podium.

Finally, congratulations to all participants and those who finished the race.

I am very happy, my first race out of Brazil

I liked a lot!

Sorry for my bad english.
Well.

Managed to jump from 17th to 12th on the last lap of qualifying, so I was happy about that.

Dodged three big wrecks on the three starts (the best being the lag lap start, where I snaked through who knows how many cars to end up in 5th by the first split (I guess that makes 7 cars).

On the real start I got through without trouble until the downhill bit heading toward the 2nd sector line, when Monty spun by himself and clipped me as he was recovering. This threw off my concentration a bit and he managed to recover and catch me down the front straight.

Here Monty again made a silly move, trying a frankly ludicrous pass on the outside into T1 (yeah, in the grass), which forced me to take a weird line into T1 and resulted in a big, big wreck--probably the same one that got Kristjan. By the time cars stopped piling in I had three broken shocks and wasn't really in the mood.

p.s. Hugo, congrats on the great first international race, and your English is great.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Well.

Managed to jump from 17th to 12th on the last lap of qualifying, so I was happy about that.

Dodged three big wrecks on the three starts (the best being the lag lap start, where I snaked through who knows how many cars to end up in 5th by the first split (I guess that makes 7 cars).

On the real start I got through without trouble until the downhill bit heading toward the 2nd sector line, when Monty spun by himself and clipped me as he was recovering. This threw off my concentration a bit and he managed to recover and catch me down the front straight.

Here Monty again made a silly move, trying a frankly ludicrous pass on the outside into T1 (yeah, in the grass), which forced me to take a weird line into T1 and resulted in a big, big wreck--probably the same one that got Kristjan. By the time cars stopped piling in I had three broken shocks and wasn't really in the mood.

p.s. Hugo, congrats on the great first international race, and your English is great.

Excuse me? I did not make a silly move, the first spin I will admit was my fault as i caught a cone.

But that second incident..... I did not attempt to pass him, he was passing me and i was only staying beside him, i did infact back off but i didnt realise I had damage to my rear left wheel that made me spin.... for that im sorry but dont make me sound like a complete noobish driver...:gnasher:
You drove alongside me on the grass on the outside going into T1 trying to make a pass.

edit: just re-watched it for the first time. There's less grass there than I thought, but it was still a poorly-chosen move and it made us both miss T1, which ruined the races of several others.
Quote from Falcon140 :The fact that the admins didn't even show up and Mp3Astra was forced to run everything, is inadequate...

ok for #1. When i get a call that i need to go to work (Its always at random times) i think i should chose real life over a game. If i would've known i would've made it a different day. 2ndly. Once greg is on leave Mp3 will be the 2nd admin, and as long as there is an admin there i wouldnt be complaining.

cobra
Good race to all the finished the race....I am little disapointed in the drivers who had a slight crash and then just left the server because the race was that mad they could of worked there way up again.

Quali was awfull for me since i did not have a setup to work with and ended up 15th or something on the grid but during the race i was consistant and got myself up to 5th place so a decent finish all in all i think. This was also my first race back in a while and it was good to be back...

Dont think the race was that badly ran but there was a restart that should not of happend...In real life those who cause a crash dont have a restart button so why should we do it?

Nice racing anyway and grats to my team m8 in 3rd place there and grats again to all that finished the demanding track.
Thanx for the kind words, although it wasnt restared for a crash. It was due to not allowing people to pit first lap, and drivers had done it so we restarted it! Sorry for that misunderstanding.
Quote from greg_slideways :Thanx for the kind words, although it wasnt restared for a crash. It was due to not allowing people to pit first lap, and drivers had done it so we restarted it! Sorry for that misunderstanding.

There was a crash on T1 thats why i thought it was restarted but never mind Thanks for the event just dont pick that track again with 35 drivers lol
Lol, i am hoping for the next event to be at we1r Same cars, but we will see about laps. Keep youe eyes peeled!
lol, I think they can handle it.
Just kinda a fair warning, keeping myself out of trouble. Do as much as I can to cover all my bases!
#120 - AMB
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol, I think they can handle it.

That number plate offends me sooo much,

Now watch me go and tell my mummy

A quick FBM pick-up race!
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG