The online racing simulator
A quick FBM pick-up race!
(120 posts, started )
Ok tomorrow (July 8th) at 19 utc, 3pm eastern. We the managment at Fomula BMW Champoinship, will hold a quick 41 laps pick-up race. It will be held on the [SR]FormulaBMW server, and on the fern bay green rev track. Please sign up here!

*The race will be passworded after the start to ensure the safety of the server.*
*Managment reserve the right to refuse admission*

[RULES]

(Qualifying procedure)

We will use the LFS standard qulifying system. There will be a 20 minute open track for all drivers to get a time into the qulifying order.

(Skins)

No inapropriate skins will be tolerated.

(Chat)

There will be no talking during the race, you will be given one warning and then recive a drive through penalty, if remain to chat you will be kicked off of the server.

*If you have an important question, or an complaint you may say [Question to tower may I respond], and we may allow you to.

(Race)

We will have a standard start, we will start from the grid with the use of the lights. No aggressive driving, blocking is permitted although you may not purposly spin a driver, aswell keep in mind it is a game do not get worked up over a little bump. Try your best to keep blocking to the last lap when the position matters. If we get a complaint we will investigate the incident. And we will make a decision from what we see in the replay.

*A mandatory pit will be included* Due to longer 41 lap change!

Server will be passworded, then will change password, as we do NOT want reconnects. Sorry!

Entered particapants

1. HighRoad
2. evilpimp
3. racer hero
4. TAYLOR-MANIA
5. Jambo
6. LFSn00b
7. Mp3 Astra
8. AMB
9. BigTime
10. DeadWolfBones
11. junkan
12. Delrob
13. James Montgomery
14. Foqs
15. zockmachine
16. mutt107
17. Gil07
18. PMD9409
19. Kristjan.J
20. Sarge9191
21. Falcon140
22. Jimmy_Lemon
25. Checkout
26. MCHM
27. rc10racer
28. pearcy_2k7 (maybe)
29. B11TME
30. MarcG
31. hugoluis
32. Kaw
33. Clownpaint
34. Storm_Cloud
35. Hawku
Im in
I should be there. Got nothing to do lol. Also, about the blocking, I think it shouldn't be allowed until the last lap. Just my opinion because allowing it means that you will see a lot more crash of people tryin to stop someone on a straight and get PIT maneuvered.
Edited and rules are up, still being worked on i will leave updates and finalize rules by 19 utc today.
I will be there.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I'll join if I'm at home at 3...
Hopefully there'll be a load of players turning up for it although it is short notice...should be good

Yes hopefully there will be a few players, although id rather a few good drivers that listin then a lot of noobs that dont listin. And yes sorry for short notice all!
#7 - Jambo
ADD ME. Jst hope i dont forget it
I'll be able to make it to this event. Count me in!
#9 - AMB
I'm in
Same here...
#11 - AMB
Quote from BigTime :Same here...

I swear your stalking me

Nah it will be good to race you
I can probably be there.
#13 - AMB
O noez it's going to be a SR & CoRe domination, But I will fly the flag for spdo lol
maybe find some mates that wanna join aswell and give spdo a shot? hehe
#15 - AMB
Not sure they will be ready at such short notice, but if i see vincper or MarcG or any other spdo driver i'll ask.
Yup, i think short notice is a bit more fun too, kinda harder task, hehe!
#17 - AMB
Suppose so, but we'll see what tomorrow brings
If MarcG is there it ain't a race.
nice! sounds fun, ill probably make it
#20 - AMB
Quote from DeadWolfBones :If MarcG is there it ain't a race.

Haha is he your kryptonite? lol

Well it all depends on if i can get in touch
This should be an interusting race O_O
Quote from junkan :nice! sounds fun, ill probably make it

Your first ever post??? Wow, you Sonicrealms guys are silent and deadly!
Quote from AMB :Haha is he your kryptonite?

In the FBM he's pretty damn close. Anyone wanna change this to XRR real fast? :hidesbehi
Bmw
I'll be there guys..
Count me in....... i think I can make it....... if not then i'll notify you.

(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG