The online racing simulator
Driver looking for a team
(28 posts, started )
Hey....

now as you can guess.. im looking for a team but i dont want a really good one which is hard to get into like [CD].. i want a good team but not mega hard to get into.. im a quite good driver but not amazing. I know how to drag, race and cruise but i cannot drift to save my life lol.

If there is any Racing or Cruise teams recruiting that are based in the UK then please tell me...

Add me on msn @ [email protected]
or on xfire @ evolution247

for more information... thanks for your time.
Regards, Steve

By the way.. heres some stuff about me incase you cant get in-contact...

heres my racing stats...

Total stats:
Travelled distance: 3869 Ml
Fuel burnt: 2192 Ltr
Laps: 480
Hosts joined: 407
Races won: 4
Second: 7
Third: 4
Finished: 32
Qualifications: 2
Pole Positions: 0
Drags / Wins: 22 / 8

Cars i like to drive on lfs: mostly the FXR but i do like to drive others like fzr or UF1 and RB4

Map's i like to drive on: I love the map that's on CD1 but i cant remember the name i also like a few others on aston.

When im usually online: im usually online all the time lol i am on my computer quite a lot.

TS or Ventrilo: Got both so if you need me on there i can get on straight away.

Favourite types of LFS: mostly cruising and racing.. i cant say which i prefer because i love doing both of them...

What type do i want to be: A racer and cruiser(casual driving etc) When i get better i may consider getting in some leagues or tournaments.

How often do i play LFS: depends if i feel like it... i am usually on abouut 4 or 5 times a week for about 2-7 hours... if its a weekend then i may be on for atleast 10 hours maybe me lol

How long have i played LFS: a few months... since around march time this year...

What do i use to play LFS: A 360 wired controller. I find this very helpful towards my driving skills... it has helped me become a better driver than my wheel did
-
(ssj3_goku) DELETED by ssj3_goku
#2 - Dru
Quote from ssj3_goku :bump....

you will not make ANY friends bumping your own thread after 30 minutes...

How about waiting and seeing what people do over the next 24 hours at least before thniking there might be something wrong with your post and then changing it with more detailed information than just a 'bump'
Quote from Dru :you will not make ANY friends bumping your own thread after 30 minutes...

How about waiting and seeing what people do over the next 24 hours at least before thniking there might be something wrong with your post and then changing it with more detailed information than just a 'bump'

how come in about an hour xtractions thread got like 9 replies and a loada views and nothing to mine... lol
#4 - Dru
Quote from ssj3_goku :how come in about an hour xtractions thread got like 9 replies and a loada views and nothing to mine... lol

well thats something to do with an 'old account' rather than anyone approaching him for a drive.... unless I can not read
i guess so..

well ive uploaded my account stats now but what else should i say?!?!
#6 - Dru
Quote from ssj3_goku :i guess so..

well ive uploaded my account stats now but what else should i say?!?!

Well, why not start by telling people about what cars you like to drive?

if you would want to race in any leagues, perhaps your availability etc etc

all this sort of information would only help your application.

What about asking teams who are looking for new members to contact you with respect for a 'try out' the sort of thing would entail/involve meeting up on a server and with the help of some ventrillo or TS be able to speak with team members and see how you get on.

An LFS team can be demanding and almost be like a marraige. It's always best to find out as much as possible about each other before taking that commitment.

You would also get a lot more respect for taking your time and joining the right team for YOU perhaps rather than just joining the first team that contacts you etc etc.

I'm not sure if this post might help you, but at least it might get you thinking a bit...
#7 - AMB
Future plans in lfs?

what you need to improve?

what you want from a team?
#8 - Dru
Quote from AMB :Future plans in lfs?

what you need to improve?

what you want from a team?

+1 to this type of stuff as well, i forgot it out of my bit
ewww, thanks for that dru, about an old account, u dont really wish me luck WWEEEELL what can i say Good luck goku
#10 - AMB
I could go on, like in your post, the cars he likes, along with tracks, what kind of racer he wants to be, league racer, casual or other, ermm how long he's been playing LFS, what wheel he uses, how long a day he plays, etc etc
thanks a lot Dru and AMB for all your help that youve given me. ill change my original post now with some more imformation that you have given me help about.... thanks again...
you do seem like a good racer with 15 podiums, but i think what's stopping people from asking you to be in thier teams is the ratio of host's joined to races finsished.

407:32

I mean, look at the amount of views this thread has had. Loads of ppl are interested! (91 and counting)

I'm not putting you down of course, just giving a reason why maybe you've had no reply.
yeh i know... most of the hosts were empty servers just to get some practice.. so i havent finished many races.. also i do cruise quite a bit which is why.. but i know what you mean
dont give up!
32 finished races in 3 months?
Whats the issue chano? He's just like me lol.
Quote from chanoman315 :32 finished races in 3 months?

That's better than me : Hosts joined:Finished - 2360:84
Quote from Riders Motion :That's better than me : Hosts joined:Finished - 2360:84

HURRAY!!! You didn't say RP! Oh well, we saw him race yesterday (I think it was him) So... yeah...
#19 - AMB
Rising Phoenix Motorsports.
yeh that was me yesterday racing with u guys from RPM lol but i was using XRR which ive only used one time before that lol so i wasnt very good.... im a lot better in an fxr though

heres some more stuff im going to add...

What im looking for in a team:
Active members
7-15+ members
Website
Server(s)(populated)
Race/cruise(not drift)
Based in Europe
English as main language

What im going to do later on in lfs:
Try and race in a few tournaments and leagues
Improve my driving skills a lot

How im going to improve:
Get in a team which can help me
Race a lot more...
Get better setups
Learn now techniques on getting faster times
learning how to take corners better
FXR lol. Probably the less viril car from the whole game. 4WD on SLICKS, what's weaker than that.

Anyway good luck in your search.
Quote from ssj3_goku :wats that mean??

and whats so bad about FXR... its a good car.

Sorry, French expression.

Viril = Manliness, big hairy balls, get it??
Quote from ssj3_goku :wats that mean??

and whats so bad about FXR... its a good car.

yeah.. nothing wrong with it at all. its easy to drive for beginners. and urh.. afaik 3 teams use it

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG